Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Britney Spears shaved her hair to avoid drug testing

britneyspearsinrehablk0.jpg

OK magazine claims Britney Spears shaved her head because Kevin Federline was threatening to test her hair for drugs. K-Fed was at Britney's Malibu mansion last Friday when she got back from rehab and the two got into a huge fight. A source says:

They had a huge argument. Kevin threatened Britney that he was going to have people test her hair to find out exactly what shes been up to. She was so scared. That was what made her have her head shaved.

And after shaving her hair Friday she went to the Mondrian Hotel in an electric blue wig where sources say they saw her shaving her legs at the pool and crying after she was refused a room.

She didn't have any credit cards, she didn't have any cash... I dont even believe she had any I.D. dished US Weeklys Katrina Szish.

"She was depressed and confused. The general consensus is were seeing Britney have a breakdown before our very eyes."

Jesus, it's a good thing K-Fed didn't threaten to test Britney's urine. Otherwise instead of checking into rehab we'd be reading about how she died in a mysterious bladder accident after deciding "she didn't need to pee anymore."

SHES OVER. Bella SHE is lucky I don't KNOW her cause I'd kick her butt right now!

For sure. How can someone believes in her ? Do you think someone will buy her album ? Where's her family ? She wasn't born to be a mother, for sure. I hate her now, I hate her so much. but not because of her hair but because of her children, fucking attention whore.

They said on the radio the other day that she shaved her head to get back at her mother...I don't know if that's true. Either way, she's a loser and the excuse "she is depressed" doesn't work. She should think of her kids...I don't feel sorry for her at all...it was her choice to get to where she is right now...her choice to do drugs, smoke and party and date other losers...She wanted attention...she's got it...but in the negative way. I would be embarassed with a mom like her...

Wednesday night (last night), a desperate Britney was photographed outside the home where her ex, Kevin Federline. The photos reveal a furious Britney dressed in white shorts and a hooded sweatshirt repeatedly striking an SUV with an umbrella.

After reportedly spending 45 minutes outside his residence (KFed refused to let her in the house), Britney’s mom picked her up and eventually brought her to the rehab facility.

bspearsrampage0221073hf7.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_8.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_5.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_2.jpg

BSpearsRampage022107_1.jpg

i saw a video of it too and it wasn't bout that whole K-fed thin she was upset about , i think :unsure: i think the paparazzis pissed her off...it wasshown in the video that Brit was inside a car but the stupid razzis just kept takin photos of her...and maybe said somethin' that made her blew up like that...

i just feel sad for her :cry2: