Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

"Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for her."

Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step."

According to different rumors, Britney was raped at a bar/club. But, what if she actually did this in memory of her aunt Sandra? Some say something happened in Miami and that's why she got back to LA so fast. Who knows...

Old news yes, & pic repost, but funny as hell.

britneyspearsshavedheadai3.jpg

Britney Spears showed up to a California tattoo parlor Friday night with a completely shaved head as she got a new tattoo of red lips on her wrist. Jesus fucking Christ, what happened to her in rehab? I'd say she's this close to a mental breakdown but I can't get my fingers close enough to convey just how deeply in the middle of a breakdown she is. My fingers would have to actually meld into each other to be accurate. I'm guessing she was forced to shave her hair after it got so dirty a family of gophers made it their home.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO