Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

The only thing I want her to do is to get her life back on track, get in shape and sink herself in the studio to make her next album. I was really liking the style she was developing in her In The Zone album and on songs like Do Something and Chaotic. We need another album along those lines.

Is so hard to believe it, Well on her fans side. She needs to realize that she needs to get back on her feet not for her fans but for her kids, Which should be the most important thing in her life, maybe she has realized that, I hope she did,

Hopefully she will get back on track. Like i said Hopefully

Agree that shes pretty nuts lately but i cant hate her (eventhough i tried to) 'cause i used to be a big big big fan of her. Remember those "oops! I did it again", "Crazy", "Lucky", "From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart", "I was born to make you happy", ... I just cant hate her but Britney plz, you have a head to use. :no:

britneys_back_and_shes_got_the_blues (new britney's photos and video) - HERE

move back please...move back please...move back please...move back please...move back please...move back please...move back please...

man those paparazzi are freking nuts!

Isn't there some law against this sort of stuff on the US?

No wonder the preasure got into her, who can live that way?