Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

this is her Total DVD sales for USA:

Time Out with Britney Spears

Certified 3x Platinum

And no one has been able to beat her record. She was a big bang back then. single "oops! I did it again" was one of my fave songs and vids of all time. :blush:

Britney Spears is still not well.

Britney Spears is a fucking idiot!

you found this on Perez Hilton website right??

he's the one who is the fucking idiot... a mean fucking idiot <_<

:shifty: I think hes pathetic.

this an email sent to a britney spears fan site's webmaster.. and just wanna share it

''Hey bro,

Im a paparazzi and I got to take pictures of Britney at the Starbucks at the Beverly Glen Centre in Bel Air... and she is so nice... she had sooo many paparazzi on her and she was polite to every one... she was nice and she kept a smile on her face and everybody there loved Britney. After everyone left to run to there cars I asked her if she could smile for me and she was just like "Sure, no problem..."

I got pictures of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richies final episode of the Simple Life at Kitson... and them together, FOR THE SHOW, didnt have half as many paparazzi on them as Britney did just going to Starbucks for 5 minutes... and they were in the city. ''

this is just sooo cute.. gotta watch it.. she's making fun of people who writes lies about her.. '' go to the light'' :) lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbnlBGW1PhY...yspears%2Epl%2F

m040.gif Shewas mocking the stupid non-believers....OMG i love that pretending, teasing accent !!! :rofl:

ROCKON, BRITNEY!!! KICK SOME ASS s075.gif