Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

I think the best years are already behind her. She was at the top of the pop-cultural business, the "next Madonna", as if. I understand that she doesn't need to get fit again, sell lots of records and be the best again. She should focus on being a good mother and I don't really get the whole hype that the media like to cause from time to time. Now that she's not in the spotlight anymore, she doesn't need as much attention from the paparazzis as she used to. Too much gossip, too little reliable info.

Get well, Britney. Be a great mother and don't make any records again :p

Britney doesnt need to do anything for attention cause she always got so much attention more than any celebrity. and she's making the most anticipated comeback of music history. i'm sorry for you but you have to see Britney everywhere ,making music and tours for a long time :) try to get use to it. cause she's the most successful female artist of our generation.... most talked about, most selling etc... by the way being a mother doesnt mean that sitting home all day and changing diapers.

I agree 100% with Qball... And she is not the most talked about female artist...and even if she was, being talked about doesn't necessarily mean you're great. Look at Paris Hilton for instance... I used to like Britney when she first started...up to "Stronger"...after that, I completely lost interest in her music... And WHAT IN THE WORLD is she wearing? She looks like a prostitute at the corner of the street with all that black lace, ripped and ...just nasty...For sure the look of a respectable mother :blink:

She does need to just spend time with her kids, and no, you don't have to sit at home all day, but when you go out, you take the baby along...Spending time with your baby especially when they are really young is VERY important to their development. You should be there changing their diapers, not some stranger...while you walk around looking like trash in those fishnets that I cannot stand...and I think I said that in a few other posts...but she keeps wearing them and you can see more and more rips in them...like she never changes or something...

Ah, everyone is so quick to judge. Nobody knows how long or often she's with her kids, pictures do NOT tell time. They are just pictures. Who knows when this was, and maybe she went to see her kids afterward. I think it's good on her part not to take them with her everywhere and get them involved in all the crap she has to deal with.

Second, I'm not sure but it looks like she's wearing a swimsuit coverup? I mean, that definitely is a bikini top...

I don't understand how can people feel sorry for her when everything that's happened to her is a result of her own doing...marrying a loser, having a child with that loser...and if that wasn't enough, she has a second child with him right after... People will judge when they see what kind of image she sets for other mothers... She should have thought longer before getting knocked up. Having a child is a responsibility. If you bring it to life, you need to take care of it. The baby depends on the parents... But we all know the father is a complete loser so all hope is lost in his case, but Britney can still pull it off...and instead of concentrating on coming back with a record, she should just be a mother... It is HER choice to deal with the crap she deals with...like going to recording studios, etc. She should keep a low profile and get her life back together, WITH her kids. And that outfit, I don't care if she has a swimsuit top underneath, WHAT'S WITH THE RIPPED FISHNETS???????????????????????????????????????????? Can't she just buy a new pair already? :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

I don't understand how can people feel sorry for her when everything that's happened to her is a result of her own doing...marrying a loser, having a child with that loser...and if that wasn't enough, she has a second child with him right after... People will judge when they see what kind of image she sets for other mothers... She should have thought longer before getting knocked up. Having a child is a responsibility. If you bring it to life, you need to take care of it. The baby depends on the parents... But we all know the father is a complete loser so all hope is lost in his case, but Britney can still pull it off...and instead of concentrating on coming back with a record, she should just be a mother... It is HER choice to deal with the crap she deals with...like going to recording studios, etc. She should keep a low profile and get her life back together, WITH her kids. And that outfit, I don't care if she has a swimsuit top underneath, WHAT'S WITH THE RIPPED FISHNETS???????????????????????????????????????????? Can't she just buy a new pair already? :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

How easy it is to judge and talk crap about people when you are sitting in your computer making posts to a message board. It is very easy to pass judgement and say "oh she is so dumb and she did this or that!" But what about you? Where is YOUR success? What have YOU accomplished? Are we to assume that you have never made any mistakes in your life?

Take the plank out of your own eye and all that...

How easy it is to judge and talk crap about people when you are sitting in your computer making posts to a message board. It is very easy to pass judgement and say "oh she is so dumb and she did this or that!" But what about you? Where is YOUR success? What have YOU accomplished? Are we to assume that you have never made any mistakes in your life?

Take the plank out of your own eye and all that...

Hmmmm...let's see...well I am on a scholarship...in my 4th yr of university and going into Dental Surgery... I am engaged to be married, and we have a healthy baby.... So I have to say, I have accomplished quite a bit so far, especially for my age... I come on this message board when I have time to spare because it's a break from everything else I do during the day... Everyone makes mistakes... and then you learn from them and correct them... I didn't say she was dumb, I said she is setting a bad image for herself... Everyone goes through rough times...you just have to suck it up, move on and build yourself back up...She is trying to do that, and that's great. She left her loser husband, went through a rough time and then made the right choice to go to rehab. She is getting back on her feet and that's great. ... But instead of concentrating on her music career, she should concentrate on more important things...

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to make it sound so negative. I am not trying to bash her because I do think she is getting better and she does look good... It's just what she was wearing that was annoying me...and I do think it's better for her to be out of the spotlight for a while with those annoying paparazzi stalking her everywhere...But I will stop talking about that...no hard feelings :wave:

It's just what she was wearing that was annoying me...

You guys wont bite me if agree right ?? :ninja: :ninja:

I hope shes goin to gym and works out a little bit more. Everything should be fine when a new album is release, like usual !!! :)

I read online that she only performs for 15 minutes. That's disappointing. I may sell my ticket there if someone wants to buy it for a lot, but I'm not entirely sure. It's just man... 15 freakin minutes? And to top it off, she didn't go on until 3 hours after they let people in. I love Britney and all but I am not sure that this will be worth the money I spent, even if it wasn't a lot. [$45 w/ taxes and crap]. I mean c'mon, I have better things to spend that money on.

I feel kind of ashamed for writing that but it's so frustrating to read about the show she put on. She should at least be on for a gosh damn half hour.