Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Oh, Pink, Pink, Pink!!!!! :hug: :hug: These are just darling, gorgeous, sweet, totally Tori! :wub: :wub:

Thank you sooooooooooo much! :heart: :heart:

I got a special "shout out"? OMG! :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!:

I totally understand about the watermarks. Seems like exactly the right thing to do. I'm dancing right now, Pink! :dance: :dance: Know any more about the TV thing?

Oh, Pink, Pink, Pink!!!!! :hug: :hug: These are just darling, gorgeous, sweet, totally Tori! :wub: :wub:

Thank you sooooooooooo much! :heart: :heart:

I got a special "shout out"? OMG! :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!:

I totally understand about the watermarks. Seems like exactly the right thing to do. I'm dancing right now, Pink! :dance: :dance: Know any more about the TV thing?

these are great, thanks!

Wowee! So much activity today! First, I have to apologize; I thought all Guess! stores carried the diary. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner save for one at work where I'd be fired for scanning that. We can't even access our yahoo/hotmail, ESPN, etc. at work, and our emails from the work address are routinely screened for personal content! Not that you asked. Jeez! Even as I write, our company's policy sounds Orwellian/Draconian! :(

Many thanks due: to CAHA for amazing pics of Tori's looking great, poised and happy; I can't even begin to talk about each one. If I did, I would babble too much as I have in the past ;)! The sets, outfits, etc. are amazing. The children are super cute as the men are handsome :).

Thanks to Tori herself and Pink for the candids. The one with the "Ryan" tatoo on her wrist blew me away; the script is elegant and subtle. The watermark is a necessity these days! The candids with her friends and her bf are sweet :)! Thanks to Tori and Pink again for a glimpse into T's life! I know everyone is eagerly awaiting Tori's new website. When thanking people, someone is invariably missed. Thanks to Sweet and Low for her efforts on many fronts from postings to getting the vote out for Tori! Finally, thanks to everyone for writing in and posting images of Tori!!!

she looks great in those candids! even in the last pic where she has no make-up on her

thank you so much PinkCouture!

by the way-sweetandlow I Love your new signature its pretty amazing!:)

I think im starting to like Tori more and more :heart: :blush:

she looks great in those candids! even in the last pic where she has no make-up on her

Thank you about my set! I love it too. I have an avatar too made by Lady Fatale. She did an amazing job! I'm so glad you are liking her more and more :hug: People forget about her sometimes when voting on stuff because she isn't runway but she is definitely an awesome model! So, don't forget to vote! (favorite blonde, Shannon vs. Tori, etc.........) She's running neck and neck and we need to push her shoulders above. :laugh: :yes: :yes:

Know any more about the TV thing?

No, but I will ask her :)

how come you are in contact with her? are you a personal friend? o.O :blink:

She is an acquaintance :)

Thanx, Pink. Things seem like they are getting really exciting for Tori and that means excitement for us, vicariously. :D :D Everytime I see new stuff, it just verifies my point all along. VOTE for her in the polls. :hug:

post-1123-1181218558_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218565_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218571_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218578_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1181218585_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218592_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218599_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218608_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1181218614_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218620_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218626_thumb.jpg post-1123-1181218634_thumb.jpg

All your pictures are amazing! Thanx so much for taking the time to post :flower: :flower: I feel like it's Christmas!!! :laugh:

Where did you find these?

NVM, I got so excited about seeing the pictures that I didn't see where you put "ZEKI TRIKO". You guys need to seriously go to their website and see it. It's great! :drool: :drool: See who has been models for them before.........only the cream of the crop! And, now it's Tori's turn! :ddr: :ddr: :hell yea!:

those pictures are amazing ! all of them thank you sooo much .. there is a video on the ZEKI TRIKO website of Tori but I can't find were you turn down that music so I have no clue if Tori is talking in it or not .. and on Bree Conden's myspace she says the show will be on in a couple of months

Thank you about my set! I love it too. I have an avatar too made by Lady Fatale. She did an amazing job! I'm so glad you are liking her more and more :hug: People forget about her sometimes when voting on stuff because she isn't runway but she is definitely an awesome model! So, don't forget to vote! (favorite blonde, Shannon vs. Tori, etc.........) She's running neck and neck and we need to push her shoulders above. :laugh: :yes: :yes:

I just dont like all the voting issue...in my opinion its annecessary ...I mean everyone have his own taste...so what is the point of voting...is it that importat how much people like this kind of beauty and how much people like the other beauty? every model has her own kind of look ...