Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

PLUS, that took a long time to post all those HQ"S! That was a lot of work so I love you extra special for that :hug: :hug:

You always come through!

LOL, I Just copied the code from another site...I didnt upload them... :laugh:

I posted those cause I sew they were posted before but not as HQ's...

anyway you'r sweet thanks for replaying all the time :heart:

Yea! Tori won!

Now all we need is some new NEWS! and of course, new pix!

I was in the supermarket today, and of course, the current Cosmo reminded me of two things: One, time is fleeting as Ms. T's Cosmo cover is now several months old. Second, her cover is still beats what I've seen.

I was in the doctor's office yesterday, rife with old magazines. Lo! There was that March Cosmo cover with a relaxed, glowing Tori looking resplendent. While her site features a new pic showcasing her incredible eyes and lips, alas and alack, there is nothing new other than that. Perhaps, Ford is waiting to unveil some terrific news about her.

In anycase, I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend! :>)

From your lips to Ford's ears, Lancelot! I'm gettin' mighty antsy for some news or pics! :bounce: :bounce:

We're waiting! :lost:

There has to be a better way than relying on engmatic Ford! Hmmm. Maybe I will Google her name and click way in or Google other search terms like "Surfer Girl." I have put in an email to a friend who is also a Ford model but no reply. Hmmm. A theme there? Anyway, I was in the bookstore and scanned each cover for T. No luck. I realized again, she could be on Shape or even Town and Country with her patrician look, etc. :) I did see a GQ with the VS Angels in it. Unfortunately, Ms. Praver was not in the team picture :(. Boo! I skimmed their bios and some said the dumbest things, but I guess photogenic quality and runway presence help you make the team, not inane comments. They had their team jackets on, sorta cute! But not so much with out the MVP there :(!

I think I just cheked every page in google under the line "Tori Praver"

In almost every single page there were the same pics from Sports Illustrated, nothing new :/

Thanx for checking, babylola. :heart: If YOU couldn't find anything new, there probably isn't anything. :(

I am so excited! I found some pics of Tori that we haven't seen! YEA! OMG! She's gorgeous!!! :woot: :woot: :wub:

If I could get the link to work, I'd post the link to letarteswimwear.com so someone else could "grab" the other amazing pictures of her that I am unable (too lame :cry2: :cry2: ) to capture! She has some great ones there under "tunics", too!

I don't know how big these will come out but I'll give it a shot! I think a couple WERE posted recently but it won't hurt to sneak those couple in again, will it? :whistle: :blush:

Oh, one more that I got! If someone can capture the ones under "collection" for tunics and suits, that would be awesome!!!

Also, under "surf" there is a gorgeous, amazing :drool: one of her in a t-shirt and short set!!!! I'll love whoever can capture those forever and ever!! :heart: :heart:

I just wish I could have made them bigger! :blush:

wow, I see you really like Tori, lol

:rofl: :rofl: I know! I sound like a total stalker, especially since I'm a girl! :rofl: I spend lots of time posting pics for other people of great looking models but when I run across Tori's, I just get plain stupid! :blush: :blush:

Oh, one more that I got! If someone can capture the ones under "collection" for tunics and suits, that would be awesome!!!

Also, under "surf" there is a gorgeous, amazing :drool: one of her in a t-shirt and short set!!!! I'll love whoever can capture those forever and ever!! :heart: :heart:

I just wish I could have made them bigger! :blush:

ooohh thanks i love this one :wub: so pretty, and demure.

the link I posted is her page. she changes the pics out on a regular basis and always posts "candid" ones that no one else would have. The next time she does it I'll post the pic on here (I haven't been saving the old ones). A recent one had her holding up her wrist to show a tattoo with her boyfriend (the Ultimate Fighter's) initials.