Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Oh, one more that I got! If someone can capture the ones under "collection" for tunics and suits, that would be awesome!!!

Also, under "surf" there is a gorgeous, amazing :drool: one of her in a t-shirt and short set!!!! I'll love whoever can capture those forever and ever!! :heart: :heart:

I just wish I could have made them bigger! :blush:

Wowee, SNL! You really should be appointed as T's campaign manager! Tell you what. I have written a number of recommendations for people with whom I work.

From your "work" on here that you clearly love, I could write you a rec for FORD. Persistence, persuasiveness, research skills, etc.

I guess I should say something about these pics, but I fear I would simply repeat myself. Glowing skin, sensational lateral obliques, cascading hair that I rarely mention as it is so easy to change styles and colors.

I know many vegans and veggies are lean so as I've said before maybe she gets her musculature from her healthful diet and her surfing. She must miss the water with all the pavement around her in NYC. As I said this winter, she'd probably transfer easily the surfer skill set to that of snowboarding and now skateboarding in spring :)!

the link I posted is her page. she changes the pics out on a regular basis and always posts "candid" ones that no one else would have. The next time she does it I'll post the pic on here (I haven't been saving the old ones). A recent one had her holding up her wrist to show a tattoo with her boyfriend (the Ultimate Fighter's) initials.

I thought SI made a retraction on the fighter bf thing a while ago and that it was meant to read that she does have a bf, though.

That's not her page , she has all of the picstures that the real Tori has and Tori's real page has a lot more picture than that one .. and her tattoo says RYAN and she got it for her brother that passed away

Ryan B. Praver, 16, of Kaanapali, Maui, a Lahainaluna High School student, will be remembered in services at 3 p.m. today at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Kapalua. Call after 2 p.m. Cremation to follow. Casual attire. He died in Maui Memorial Medical Center after a head-on collision on Honoapi'ilani Highway near Olowalu Sunday. He is survived by parents Lori and Stephen; sister Tori; grandparents Joe and Barbara Boggio and Edwin and Joan Praver, and great-grandmother Irma Bergsrud

http://starbulletin.com/2000/11/28/news/story5.html

and Tori is dating surfer Danny Fuller to ..

look at this video of Bar Refaeli in SI party, wait until the end of the video...you will see Tori:)

http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=1337801

Thanx for the video, baby :heart: Bar is adorable, I think. I'm not sure about pics I've seen of her walk but it will get better. She's a cutie and, I think, deserves all the success that is coming her way. :yes: Seeing Tori at the end was a bonus, for sure. She just seems so happy and positive. (Y) (Y)

Oh, one more that I got! If someone can capture the ones under "collection" for tunics and suits, that would be awesome!!!

Also, under "surf" there is a gorgeous, amazing :drool: one of her in a t-shirt and short set!!!! I'll love whoever can capture those forever and ever!! :heart: :heart:

I just wish I could have made them bigger! :blush:

ooohh thanks i love this one :wub: so pretty, and demure.

Mesmel, didn't you leave someone off your list who was on there before???? (clears throat, ummmm) :whistle: :shock: I just noticed that and thought I'd "remind" you. :wave: :wave: I think she was at #8 or maybe moving up.....brain freeze, maybe? :rofl: :rofl:

yea she was at no8.. haha no not brain freeze! i'm just being irritatingly indecisive! :( most of these models are new to me, so i'm gonna wait and decide later... you can tell i'm very fickle. :chicken:

I know what you mean. :yes: Five of yours on are my list but I can't decide who the others will be besides Tori, of course. I'm really liking Daria, Coco, Jeisa, Jessica and Ale but then I get indecisive. :chicken: That's why I haven't posted my list for this month yet...... :p

Happy Belated B-day to T, 2!

Earlier today, I had a chance to crutch down Boston's fancy shopping street (Newbury) but didn't see Tom Brady. I did, however, see a girl with a bright red GUESS! bag and remembered the store was about 20-feet ahead. Inside, I was hoping to see a wall-sized, B/W image of Tori taken from that amazing Guess! Series by Ellen Von Unwerth et al, but alas and alack, no such luck :(.

But behind the friendly salesgirl was the GUESS! diary of which someone spoke earlier. Like the SI issue in the grocery store, the diary's print quality made the pics' colors and contrast JUMP out far more than any online image could. My guess for the quality improvement is the paper on which the pics are printed.

In anycase, I don't know if they airbrushed them, but they were all excellent, even the non-Tori ones. My fave came early on. She is jumping on a bed. Her skin is GLORIOUS. Her abs are flexed and most important her smile looks radiant and NATURAL; ie she looks like she is having a great time on that shoot, the only important thing :).

Given the quality and variety of those diary pics, I STILL cannot figure out why she is not all over the store or why she is not getting more exposure elsewhere. The diary re-affirmed what I have seen: a striking, versatile model who can wear anything, be made up in any way, have her hair look great regardless of the style, and compete easily with more experienced models who have been getting more "air time."

While I keep an eye on her for covers, I only see actresses replacing models and don't hold out much hope in that arena.

Still, I have faith that T and her handlers are doing what they can to keep her career moving as fast as it started :)!