Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Oh, my! I think soon some people will have to stop saying she is "just your average blonde". :beating: Don't ya' think? I AM an average blonde. TORI is not. :ddr:

Thanx so much for the news, Pink, :hell yea!: the pictures, dirrty :hell yea!: and baby, :hell yea!: the pics and link (that is a very, very cool link) and them comments by Sympathy :woot: (yes....she has gorgeous legs!)

I look and can't find new ones and here come the detectives of Bellazon.....my new best friends! :ddr: :ddr: :heart: :heart:

I know that looks like a very, very busy action filled post above but couldn't help it. Had to convey my emotions somehow thus the emoticons. :heart:

wonder how she will look with brown hair...I dont really like the last two... I donno <_<

I think the first one is better and it takes a certain someone to really pull off the whole leggings thing on the second one.

Why do you mention brown hair? What do you know about that, baby? Her blonde is so gorgeous.

wonder how she will look with brown hair...I dont really like the last two... I donno <_<

I think the first one is better and it takes a certain someone to really pull off the whole leggings thing on the second one.

Why do you mention brown hair? What do you know about that, baby? Her blonde is so gorgeous.

I think that brown will show the other side of her beauty, I mean she looks great but I just thing it can be an interesting change :blush:

I think that brown will show the other side of her beauty, I mean she looks great but I just thing it can be an interesting change :blush:

Oh, yeah......I agree. It would be interesting to see. I just thought maybe you alraady knew she was going to do "brown". It would definitely take her to another dimension.

I´m the kind of girl that is always saying "just an average blond" but Tori is NOT at all...I don´t like blonde girls much, but she´s striking :heart:

Obviously, I agree with you :p I can see after I scanned these that my scanner has to be dusted a bit, huh?

Let me know if you know the girls with her. I think I know but am not sure and of course, I NEED to know. :rofl: