Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

she very much has the whole "American sexy girl-next-door" vibe down perfectly. maybe she will actually become the next big commercial supermodel. (though i don't particularly find her to be that unique). definitely pretty. those ads for LIU-JO on the last page are quite good... but ...

Happy, your opinions on Tori are what make this forum so fun! Everyone has a different "fave" and a different eye for what is really, really easy on the eyes and raises the temperature. :p Makes this a fun place to visit.

One of the reasons I like Tori so much is her personality (shown on the S.I. videos) and also, she isn't an underweight -starving looking kind of girl. She also has proven that she can achieve many looks as exampled in the Yamamay ads on the previous pages and especially the Liu-Jo ads on several pages and the S.I. issue. And, I also have a particular envy of great abs :laugh: That personally keeps me on my own toes to keep up the workouts.

Pinky:

I can see why everyone on Bellazon likes you so much! You help everyone on here and are a jack/jill of all trades.

I think you are every bit as awesome as people say.

Thank you for all your help, especially for less than technologically advanced people like me. :hug: :hug:

I think I agree about the smiling. I hate to admit it but I think you both are right. :cry: In her S.I. video, when she smiles and laughs, it looks just fine. I almost didn't want to post the candids because I wasn't thinking those were especially good shots but I did just because candids of her are so rare.

Still, I just adore her. She's got it, I think. :drool:

Does anyone know the story behind why she was in VS for just a few shots and now, she seems to have disappeared from VS. Anyone know why??????

Thanx, Baby, for the HQ pics. I think she looks great but I think another dress would have been a better choice. I can't believe I'm talking smack about her. :D

Pinky:

I can see why everyone on Bellazon likes you so much! You help everyone on here and are a jack/jill of all trades.

I think you are every bit as awesome as people say.

Thank you for all your help, especially for less than technologically advanced people like me. :hug: :hug:

Awww...that was really sweet...thank you for your kind words :blush: :blush: :blush:

You are very welcome :flower: I like helping and contributing---it makes me feel happy :yes:

Most of the stuff I learned are from the guidance of other members like: MLA, persuazn, CAHA, avada, azkid, neo, maddog, tori (not praver, but the member here), and many others :)

As for my likeabilty, don't be so sure about that :p