Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

chest. fake? No pic in which one can really tell but thought so.

Marisa's chest is real. See her work for Perfect 10 magazine and their requirements of models.

I have seen the covers of and flipped through Perfect 10. If MM appeared in Perfect 10 at somepoint, she was "natural," I guess. But, as you know, people change their minds at anypoint in their career, and she could have added implants after that appearance. I can't imagine she would go for implants, though. Sorry to be such a nitpicky pain in the a-- :)!

True, but Marisa's chest size hasn't changed since then.

chest. fake? No pic in which one can really tell but thought so.

Marisa's chest is real. See her work for Perfect 10 magazine and their requirements of models.

I have seen the covers of and flipped through Perfect 10. If MM appeared in Perfect 10 at somepoint, she was "natural," I guess. But, as you know, people change their minds at anypoint in their career, and she could have added implants after that appearance. I can't imagine she would go for implants, though. Sorry to be such a nitpicky pain in the a-- :)!

True, but Marisa's chest size hasn't changed since then.

T and M are apples and oranges. As shown by the most recent pics, Tori's frame including her smaller breasts allow clothes to drape very well. The "width" of her shoulders and the narrowness of her waist combined with her height add to are the main aspects of this effect.

sorry if any are reposts

Thank you sooooooooo much for posting those pics! I have never seen those in the swim suit and holy moley! :drool: :drool: :drool: She looks so hot! Really shows off her body and all the things that are so good about it. All of the pictures show off her versatility.

Thanx again, dirrrty!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: :heart:

Thank you for the compliments on the set! I'm glad you guys like it because I :heart: it! Major props to Lady Fatale who made it and btw, take a look at hers! It is awesome! Shows Tori's eyes to perfection!

I am soooooooooo wanting to see new pix!!!

Oh, and don't forget to vote for Tori this month . VOTE, Please! :flower: :flower:

Thanx so much, babylola for posting these pics! :heart: :heart:

I just love this campaign! Her skin is soooooo smooth and beautiful and her legs are really, really, really gorgeous. :drool: This campaign shows just how versatile TORI can be. She really can do about anything. And, I'd kill to have her hair. :ninja: