Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Oh, two more very, very kewl ones, Hyperion! You do such a good job! :hug: Looking at all those pics, she will be on your Top 10 list before you know it! :yes: ;)

Thanks, I do my best. Who's that at number 7 down there? Marisa. Oh, I mean 8. Who's at 8? Tori. That's right. :woot:

Oh, two more very, very kewl ones, Hyperion! You do such a good job! :hug: Looking at all those pics, she will be on your Top 10 list before you know it! :yes: ;)

Thanks, I do my best. Who's that at number 7 down there? Marisa. Oh, I mean 8. Who's at 8? Tori. That's right. :woot:

OMG! I feel like we have just had a "come to Jesus" meeting! :yes: I knew you'd see the light! AMEN, brothuh! :hug:

By the way, she just had a birthday the other day and is 20 now.......June 4

Thanks, I knew you'd know. I'll update that tomorrow.

Everywhere you go, her birthday and age is different. It's weird but it seems like she is a very private person so that's just fine. Nobody knows much about her personal life and that's good. That way she keeps a personal life, you know? Can you imagine how many people would like to know everything from toenail polish color to undie type? That's gotta' be a real pain in the ***. <_<

Can you imagine how many people would like to know everything from toenail polish color to undie type?

You mean besides you, right? :laugh:

That's gotta' be a real pain in the ***. <_<

Yeah, there's a catch-22 with success which is less privacy. But all normal people want to be famous and most famous people just want a normal life. But I guess she lives in Hawaii which has to be much more private than LA or NY.

Can you imagine how many people would like to know everything from toenail polish color to undie type?

You mean besides you, right? :laugh:

That's gotta' be a real pain in the ***. <_<

Yeah, there's a catch-22 with success which is less privacy. But all normal people want to be famous and most famous people just want a normal life. But I guess she lives in Hawaii which has to be much more private than LA or NY.

Gawd! You made that sound creepy! :yuckky: :shock: <_< I don't think I have any desire to know about her undies. :rofl: I might be a huge supporter but I dont' feel the need to know all that. :ninja: I'd love to know more about which clothing designer she prefers, which handbag she prefers to wear, who colors her hair (what a good job!) unless it's natural, (and it very well might be), you know, girl stuff. I think it would probably be the guys who are freakin' out about her that want to know the real nitty gritty stuff.

NEWS (UPDATES)!!!

1. The Limited Edition Guess? Dolls will be of Bree, Tori, Megan, Kim, Adriana, and Anna Nicole Smith.

2. The TV project I was telling you all about a few month back is a reality show called, The Bree & Tori Story (starring Bree and Tori Praver.) It will be on MTV in about 3 months :)

sweetandlow: I will respond to ALL your PMs soon---give me some time :yes:

NEWS (UPDATES)!!!

1. The Limited Edition Guess? Dolls will be of Bree, Tori, Megan, Kim, Adriana, and Anna Nicole Smith.

2. The TV project I was telling you all about a few month back is a reality show called, The Bree & Tori Story (starring Bree and Tori Praver.) It will be on MTV in about 3 months :)

sweetandlow: I will respond to ALL your PMs soon---give me some time :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: I KNEW you were gonna' post about the PM's, Pinky. :rofl: :rofl: I KNEW it! :yes: You make it sound like I sent you 50 PM's. :laugh: :gocho:

I hope the dolls are in production and won't they be great to see?? :heart:

What a good title for a show! At least, they aren't taking over for Paris and Nicole on the Simple Life. :p :laugh:

Thanx for the news, Pinky :hug:

thanks matt. haha sweetandlow is tori's craaazy bigbig fan! :D

anyhow pinkcouture, the news update about the Guess? Limited edition models include Anna Nicole Smith, is that a mistake? she's not alive anymore.. or is it old photoshoots or smth?

^ No, it is not a mistake. With the exception of Bree and Tori, none of the other models that will be made into dolls are Guess? models anymore, but they are iconic in Guess? The reason why Anna Nicole is made into a doll is to commemorate her. When most people think of Guess? models they think of her---go figure.

:wave: Thanx so much to mesmel and Hyperion :hug: These are really, really terrific shots. Have I ever mentioned that she is gorgeous? :whistle: I :wub: :wub: these. Are there even more in another section, did you say, mesmel?

Do you remember back a couple of pages when I talked about going to the Zeki Triko website and that there were some photos that could be capped under a couple diff categories there? Do you think one of you could cap those? That would be awesome, too. :laugh:

Thanx again for posting these, both of you. :hug: