Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

While I have some connections to the fashion world, I haven't kept up with it fully. As a result, I didn't know what Doutzen Kroes even looked like till now thanks to her unnofficial webiste, which is quite content-rich, by the way, and quite easy to navigate. Again, I wish Tori had something like that up and running by now. Even the original one she had was especially limited in scope.

In anycase, I agree that Doutzen is similar to Tori in the lip department,both soft 'n' sexy or pouty. Objectively as possible in a subjective industry, Tori outshines Doutzen in the following ways:

--Tori's eyes as I wrote yesterday are more striking because of their color, shape, and "angle." Her Guess portrait may show them best.

--Tori's frame and musculature that I also mentioned yesterday show more shape over all yet retain the angles (eg shoulder width to narrow waist) that in turn allow clothes to drape more effectively on her for runway and photo work.

--Tori's face is interesting because her cheekbones are sky high. There are more angles to allow her to take a good photograph.

While Doutzen's site showed MANY photos and showed her in a beautiful light (eg SCAPA portrait), she didn't stand out TO ME simply because her face didn't have photo-catching aspects and her body had no tone whatsoever. Still, she is very beautiful and obviously is doing well in the industry. And she wears clothes well, too.

I actually hope Tori doesn't check these sites and my responses as she might think I'm an obsessed, freako stalker or something for coming to her defense this evening and promoting her last night.

I've always Loved the name Zoe since reading JD Salinger's Franny and Zooey :). Congratulations! "Abigail Bradford" is also the name of a descendent of Governer William Bradford, first Governer of Massachusetts Bay Colony, the original Massachusetts. FYI.

Tori does not visit this site...at least I don't think so. And you should be seeing a lot more of Tori on TV in the near future ;)

really? what makes you say so pink? yay :) :) that'd be good news

lancelot i wont argue with you cause i always believe to each his own :p but both of them are stunning, beautiful ladies! :D

1. PINK: If I were FORD, I would skim daily each Google reference for her to see what's going on with her photos/image/fans/foes' thoughts. She may Google herself once in awhile out of curiosity. I know I did when playing a pro sport. But my agent also kept tabs for practical purposes. Maybe you have some inside intel.

2. MESMEL: I love ending on the same page in ANY relationship, even on this site. I wrecked my wrist and ankle and have had to go to a large city hospital in Boston each day last week and this week. Not only have people been amazing while I'm on crutches carrying stuff and opening doors, there have been innumerable beautiful people: patients, docs, nurses, etc. I mean truly eye-catching. I have been amazed, esp. at the variety of beauty (Afro-centric, S/E Asian, European). And model beauty, while different and often not recognizable in person as I said earlier, is so remarkable in countless ways as well. Too much beauty around to quibble about who is prettiest or handsomest :). I wonder about my and some people's fascination with beauty. I guess for me it's sort of like some heavenly artist has created a masterpiece. Peace to you, M.

3. SWEETANDLOW: That photograph on your reply in which T is wearing oversized frames, shows her exquisite ;) Cupid's Bow. Whoa! Skin. Gawd! I haven't touched on her hair because it's so easy for any model to change color/style, etc. and look completely different. Sorta like Jennifer Garner in ALIAS when she threw on, say, a short red wig ;).

I'm soooooooooo happy to see on the posts on Tori's site! Thank ALL of you so much! We really need to pump up the volume on this site. She is worth every single post. Gawd, she is gorgeous!

:drool: :drool: :clap: :clap: :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :woot:

That's true! Particpation percentage gets noticed!

I finally took a look at Marissa Miller's site. I will be careful not to slam because I hate it when people slam other models when trying to promote the one whom they like. I saw one pic where her hair looked like T's. Of course, hair doesn't really count because you can make it look anywhich way.

I saw one in which she had her hair pulled straight back bringing out beautiful cheek bones and jawbone. She looked quite good, actually, even striking. She also looked good in the clip in which she is walking a wet runway. In every other of her 125-page section in Bellazon, however, she pales in comparsion to T for the following pretty objective subjective areas:

1. eyes: bland, uninteresting

2. lips. simply there

3. nothing against freckles but her skin seemed blotchy. could be sun on pale skin but NOTHING like that of the glowing goddess on these pages.

4. body. some muscletone. hmmm. chest. fake? No pic in which one can really tell but thought so. stomach: flat but no tone.

I guess I was surprised that she had 125 pages when I found so many pics that were uninteresting and some that were simply not flattering to put it as delicately as possible. What is more, none of her pics moved me aesthetically as any one of T's can. Trying sincerely hard to be super objective otherwise comparison is useless.

Unfortunately, as a guy who has been in lockerrooms and lockerroom talk his whole life, 97% of heterosexual men seem to prefer larger breasts so I can see why she might be more popular than T among men. Maybe women who equate breast size with sexiness/womanliness may be fans of hers, too. We T fans, however, have more refined tastes, I guess! :) As I've said, T may not have the marketing help that M has, perhaps because of the breast issue. But it seems to me small breasts on a runway model have never been a negative factor as there are so many.

In short, I was uninspired by M's pics even to make a spirited comparison to T above.

1. PINK: If I were FORD, I would skim daily each Google reference for her to see what's going on with her photos/image/fans/foes' thoughts. She may Google herself once in awhile out of curiosity. I know I did when playing a pro sport. But my agent also kept tabs for practical purposes. Maybe you have some inside intel.

She does google herself occasionally and she knows of BZ. But from my knowledge she doesn't lurk around here---at least not often :shifty:

As for FORD, I have no idea about them :idk:

I've always Loved the name Zoe since reading JD Salinger's Franny and Zooey :). Congratulations! "Abigail Bradford" is also the name of a descendent of Governer William Bradford, first Governer of Massachusetts Bay Colony, the original Massachusetts. FYI.

Well Zoe's mom is a Georgian-born Masshole, so go figure (Y)

Well Zoe's mom is a Georgian-born Masshole, so go figure (Y)

Ouch! Masshole. Haven't heard that in a while. But you love the baby, obviously!

Yeah, this whole site has been interesting to peek at. Why some models have so many pages, etc. and what looks are popular these days, etc. And of course fan comments good, bad, and ugly!

I guess whether T loiters on this site depends on how busy she is, how curious she is, etc. Obviously, my comments show that I think she is an exceptional model for print and runway. There are, however, many of those. If she's remained low key and down to earth as when she started, then I might possibly swoon ;). The only hint of her personality I could see was her SI vid in she laffs quite naturally and has some playful pics with her tongue out, etc.

chest. fake? No pic in which one can really tell but thought so.

Marisa's chest is real. See her work for Perfect 10 magazine and their requirements of models.

I have seen the covers of and flipped through Perfect 10. If MM appeared in Perfect 10 at somepoint, she was "natural," I guess. But, as you know, people change their minds at anypoint in their career, and she could have added implants after that appearance. I can't imagine she would go for implants, though. Sorry to be such a nitpicky pain in the a-- :)!

Ouch! Masshole. Haven't heard that in a while. But you love the baby, obviously!

What is wrong w/ being a masshole??? :blink:

I do love the baby and the mom too. The mom and I have been great pals since we were 13---we are now both 27 (me) and 26 (her) :yes:

Sorry, Pink! :) I read Masshole in its negative connotation. I've only heard it used in an insulting manner to describe those hailing from Massachusetts. So when you described her as being part Georgian and part Masshole, I thought you didn't get along with her and maybe only with the father of her baby but then wondered why you'd be picked to be the godmother! Glad you are all good :)! What is more, I'm glad you have been friends for so long. I've found those long-term friends to be more reliable than those one meets more recently, with exceptions of course. One guy friend always introduces us as having known each other since 7th grade!