Bellazon

Adriana Lima or Ana Beatriz Barros

Miss Latina

Adriana Lima vs Ana Beatriz Barros  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Adriana Lima vs Ana Beatriz Barros

• Adriana Lima
    • Ana Beatriz Barros

yeah polls with adriana in em usually has a very obvious outcome...but then again its nice to see how some people like tantrum give a very good and substantive debate...but theres never going to be any justice with adriana in these polls so i guess too bad for those who tries to put any sense into die hard adriana fans...it'll never work :p ...dont get me wrong i do think she's a very gorgeous woman but i think she doesnt deserve to win all the time because most of the time its just based on her popularity in this site...my vote would go to ana...coz i feel adriana is over rated... hehe ....:p i guess its fair since no matter what adri would end up winning :p

post-1386-1148414435_thumb.jpg

Atleast on my part, i don't bash Adri fans because they are everywhere, i just disagree with them because they are blinded by her simple beauty and think that she is the best model to grace the planet.

I choose Ana obviously but not because of biasedness, but because Ana really is a better model than Adriana.

-Looks wise, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, therefore im going to base my choice on teh simple fact that Adriana is a creppyass model-

Adriana Lima is GORGEOUS! I have never said anything less than that, but she CAN'T MODEL! I know i've explained this a million times but I can't say it enough. Models have to be able to express a variety of emotions that reflect the mood of the product or the point of view of the photographer. With this said, a REAL model has a register of emotions that are evoked thorugh the camera and make you feel what she's feeling....

Adriana Lima has TWO FRIKKEN LOOKS! She has that cute smile and the whole "i want to fuck you" look. What else does she have? What else have we seen? Nothing, thats what. Fine, shes a VS model she has to look sexy, but what about her edotorial? It's the same thing over and over again. Those two looks are all she has, and we've seen them all a million times.

Yes, a model does have a signature look, but Lima has no variety and if u've seen two pics of her, u've seen them all.

I didn't mean to piss anyone off, but it's the simple truth <(i know, i know, its my opinion but i think i make a decent point)>

are you only looking at vs, she does editorials too? Everyone has a "fuck me" face there. Even Ana.. :whistle: I wouldn't say Adriana is the best model either, but neither is Ana. Even that is a decision that can be based on preference although we know that there are basic guidelines on judging who is good at it and who sucks.

i'm not pissed off though, because everyone has a right to their own opinion .. and I think I probably dispise Alessandra as much as you dispise Adriana as a model. So, I totally understand where you are coming from.

are you only looking at vs, she does editorials too? Everyone has a "fuck me" face there. Even Ana.. :whistle: I wouldn't say Adriana is the best model either, but neither is Ana. Even that is a decision that can be based on preference although we know that there are basic guidelines on judging who is good at it and who sucks.

i'm not pissed off though, because everyone has a right to their own opinion .. and I think I probably dispise Alessandra as much as you dispise Adriana as a model. So, I totally understand where you are coming from.

Thanks for not going all up on my ass for my opinion. I hate that. When i express my opinion and people just go all crazy. But as for ur q, i was talking about Edi's as well. To me, they are all the same cra- thing. -lol- And yes, Ana does have the whole ''sex pot'' look but its not the only thing we've ever seen. Ana does actualy model while Adri just does those same two looks for EVERYTHING. It just gets boring and annoying. I used to LOVE Adri, till i noticed she really can't model.

I would go into why i think Ana is more beautiful (to me, perfection) but that is based more on taste than on talent.

Edited by AnaBBarrosFan

yeah about the editorial part, I missed that... I saw that you mentioned it when I read over what you wrote, AnaBBarrosFan

from the editorial thread :wub:

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m...oguespagna2.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=050qt.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo...uetami130ar.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vo...uetami145pt.jpg

can she help it if he face has a sensual on its own?

Don't get me wrong, i think her face is amazing. But if she actualy did something else other than that look she'd be good in my book.

I can't really help my opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs just like i think it's great that u guys love her so much, more power to ya! =) I just choose Ana over her any day. *shrugs*

I gotta agree with my girl Eli (AnaBBarrosFan), I've always said that about Adriana. Although those Adriana editorials are new to me. I especially like the 3rd and 4th ones. Each to their own I guess. As much as Adriana used to make me melt too, I still take Ana B in that Christmas gift outfit in the VS show anyday- EVEN if you throw in Ale WITH Adriana! :evil: Ana!

I gotta agree with my girl Eli (AnaBBarrosFan), I've always said that about Adriana. Although those Adriana editorials are new to me. I especially like the 3rd and 4th ones. Each to their own I guess. As much as Adriana used to make me melt too, I still take Ana B in that Christmas gift outfit in the VS show anyday- EVEN if you throw in Ale WITH Adriana! :evil: Ana!

if you throw in Ale .. I would shot her and run away in the night with Adriana. :ninja: