Bellazon

I'm still not sold on it, especially because it would mean Irina popped the baby and then was out chilling in LA like two days after giving birth which seems unlikely. It sucks that we'll most likely never get confirmation on anything, this kid will be 18 and we won't know crap about it :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm still not sold on it, especially because it would mean Irina popped the baby and then was out chilling in LA like two days after giving birth which seems unlikely. It sucks that we'll most likely never get confirmation on anything, this kid will be 18 and we won't know crap about it :rofl: 

Yeah, that part is fishy to me too.

New photos were taken on March 30th. And these two weeks ago, I think it's just an approximate date, because nobody knows exactly when it was. So she could come out after a few days, after a week, maybe. One thing is certain that on March 30 she is not pregnant. Either way, they are definitely parents already.

Is not about being allowed to be apart from her baby. Is mostly about your body needing time to recover (even more so if you have a c-section), sleeping very little and many other things, giving birth ain't easy and having a newborn at home ain't easy either which is why most of women stay home for a couple of weeks post-birth if they can, doesn't matter how well taken care of that child is. 

I wonder how long will she stay on break tho, I'm surprised we still get new work like the Vogue Germany shoot.

23 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Is not about being allowed to be apart from her baby. Is mostly about your body needing time to recover (even more so if you have a c-section), sleeping very little and many other things, giving birth ain't easy and having a newborn at home ain't easy either which is why most of women stay home for a couple of weeks post-birth if they can, doesn't matter how well taken care of that child is. 

I wonder how long will she stay on break tho, I'm surprised we still get new work like the Vogue Germany shoot.

She went to a market probably near home and still has a bump, dont think she had a c-section, maybe she just needed some fresh air after some days inside. 

We'll never know for sure, the odds are we won't know anything at all about this child until Bradley has a new big movie to promote and he can't scape the questions anymore like Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds :laugh: 

I really really hope she didn't have c-section tho, based on my friend's experience it sucks really bad and it takes like twice the time for one to fully recover =/ 

Be it as it may, Irina's been strangely secretive about the baby on her IG.  In fact, one could be forgiven for being ignorant of her pregnany by scrolling through her IG alone. 

No pics or posts to keep her fans up to date.

Instead of posting news of birth, she's thanking Peter Lindbergh for this 2nd-tier vogue cover on the same day. Something is amiss :O_O:

I know many women who go out just a few days after giving birth vaginally to run quick errands like go to the market or take their other children to school :smile: It is not that uncommon :no2: As long as they are not going far and they are not out for too long it is ok :D 

So odd that she didn't mention anything about her whole pregnancy. But then again, she is in no way obligated to tell her fans these things. It's her private life. 

And about the whole "why is she out while her baby was born days just a couple of days ago"... Unless a woman has had major complications while giving birth,  doing a little bit of walking around isn't bad at all. I don't see the problem? Because she had a child she has to sit inside 24/7 for the next few months?? I've never heard of most women sitting at home for weeks on end after giving birth and not doing anything at all except sit/lay down with their baby. Many go out with the baby and go for walks in the park, get groceries, run the common errands etc... 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

So odd that she didn't mention anything about her whole pregnancy. But then again, she is in no way obligated to tell her fans these things. It's her private life. 

And about the whole "why is she out while her baby was born days just a couple of days ago"... Unless a woman has had major complications while giving birth,  doing a little bit of walking around isn't bad at all. I don't see the problem? Because she had a child she has to sit inside 24/7 for the next few months?? I've never heard of most women sitting at home for weeks on end after giving birth and not doing anything at all except sit/lay down with their baby. Many go out with the baby and go for walks in the park, get groceries, run the common errands etc... 

Exactly! I did have some complications during birth and even I was outside the hospital, walking around a bit just 2 days after. And taking my baby for a stroll the first day we were home with him, so 1 week after birth! So really not that uncommon that she was out for a bit on March 30.

Just a quick stroll, a bit of fresh air etc can do you soo good after a birth! It clears your head and can give you new energy :smile: 

so congratulations to Irina & Bradley, very happy for them <3 :smile: 

This is the woman that used to show up to red carpets wearing as revealing clothes as possible in order to spark attention. Now she gets pregnant and has a child and doen't mention it anywhere. Not once.

Tell me that's not odd.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

This is the woman that used to show up to red carpets wearing as revealing clothes as possible in order to spark attention. Now she gets pregnant and has a child and doen't mention it anywhere. Not once.

Tell me that's not odd.

Red carpet appearances are work, this is her personnal life. Plus, you learn from your mistakes, if you follow her on IG you know it's more and more professional images, she rarely even posts about her friends now (it was different a few years ago).

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

Tell me that's not odd.

She does not want to pirate on the baby. To have a child from Bradley Cooper is, in principle, already a good PR for many years. :clap: