Bellazon

I always liked Cristiano, I think he is a nice guy but cant keep it in his pants...in terms of looks, he has good features but stopped in 2003  :yuckky:

Lets see what happens ( if something happens) with Bradley ... or someone else.

Unless you are a Real Madrid fan or don't follow football, it is hard to like Ronaldo. :p

Ronaldo is a very charitable person. His on pitch persona is annoying, I agree with that.

So...Bradley Cooper, huh? Not bad Iri, not bad. They look happy so congrats to them.

I love everything about her look at Met Gala :woot: She's always so sexy and  I hope it goes well with Cooper. She moved on too quickly but I really hope she's happy with him..,.she looks happy :)

She looks happier and more affectionate in that single set of pictures than she ever did in her previous relationship o.o, i think they are a beautiful couple, GO IRINA! (Y)

Also she looked lovely at the MET, i don't think the color was the right choice because it's to day-ish for me but she was still stunning