Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

The update looks great, but still needs some minor fixed IMO. 

For example the navbar menu button isn't working on mobile and usernavbar has this long gap (photo).

Otherwise everything works great, thank you for the long awaited update.

bar.thumb.png.e51cc61332f6e2a09c6f4d42096217c0.png

2 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

@maddog107

I really like the new update. The site seems a lot quicker now as there's not that tiny lag anymore.

What I noticed so far is that the edit post option disappeared and new posts with multiple pictures are posted vertically rathet than horizontally.

BZ looks great on mobile in my opinion.

If I see anymore tweaks that nees to be made I'll let you know.

We fixed the images posting vertically last night (12 hours ago). Are you still seeing that issue? If so plz point me to a post and I will take a look.

40 minutes ago, Matt! said:

The update looks great, but still needs some minor fixed IMO. 

For example the navbar menu button isn't working on mobile and usernavbar has this long gap (photo).

Otherwise everything works great, thank you for the long awaited update.

bar.thumb.png.e51cc61332f6e2a09c6f4d42096217c0.png

Ill take a look at mobile and let you know. Regarding the usernavbar can you post a screenshot with the rest of the website so I can see the relation? I am not sure what is broken about that, it looks normal from what I can see. 

5 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Regarding the usernavbar can you post a screenshot with the rest of the website so I can see the relation? I am not sure what is broken about that, it looks normal from what I can see. 

Here's full screen view. Is the highlighted "gap" supposed to be that long/wide?

fullscreenBZ.thumb.png.c8cd4762b0e11ab3f322c0abf81b87e8.png

21 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Here's full screen view. Is the highlighted "gap" supposed to be that long/wide?

fullscreenBZ.thumb.png.c8cd4762b0e11ab3f322c0abf81b87e8.png

So initially there was a block on the right side where some other random stuff goes, so it use to be aligned to that. But I guess since I removed it, now it looks a bit weird. I will take a look and figure something out. 

@maddog107  thanks for changing the avatars to squares- maybe can you make them as large as before?  

The stats page is open in every thread, and frequently has irrelevant data- wouldn't it be more appropriate to have it closed by default, and activated only when the user is interested?

7 hours ago, elef said:

Hi, if I just paste some BBCode in a post as usual, now it is printed as-is instead of being parsed. What am I doing wrong?

BBCode is no longer supported. Where are you getting BBCode from? We use a rich editor so just copy and paste should work and keep your formatting.