Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

21 hours ago, Shepherd said:

As before, it's one image out of a batch. Do you want an affected batch as a whole or a compilation of images that won't load?

So whenever you upload a bunch just one image won’t load? 

and it’s always the same image or random?

you can send me the batch. 

1 hour ago, maddog107 said:

So whenever you upload a bunch just one image won’t load? 

and it’s always the same image or random?

you can send me the batch. 

Just random like last time. Next time it happens I'll send the lot to you.

On 3/30/2021 at 8:53 PM, maddog107 said:

Just letting you know that this feature is deprecated and *will* be removed in the future. I dont know if its in 6 months or 1 year but at some point it will go away. I would hope you can somehow adjust your workflow to leverage the rich text editors we have so that you can continue to post. Thanks :flower:

All i tried with the Rich Editor do not work. Now it work by your " Fixing",dont know why "working Things " will get removed.

Another good Board i`m Member in ,ends now after 19 Years,Covid seems to go on forever in Germany ( Lockdown since November ), i got one Health Problem after another , and sooner or later my Bellazon Activities has to turn Passivity then..This Year only offers Shit to me..🤮

On 4/9/2021 at 7:01 AM, tzdon said:

All i tried with the Rich Editor do not work. Now it work by your " Fixing",dont know why "working Things " will get removed.

Another good Board i`m Member in ,ends now after 19 Years,Covid seems to go on forever in Germany ( Lockdown since November ), i got one Health Problem after another , and sooner or later my Bellazon Activities has to turn Passivity then..This Year only offers Shit to me..🤮

Sorry to hear, and unfortunately I dont make the decisions to disable the BB code. We are using a generic forum software which we update occasionally to bring the latest features/security/etc. They informed us that they will disable it in the future but have not specified when that will occur. Hopefully they will put it off for a while so you can continue to post :flower:

Hope your health gets better. 

1 minute ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry to hear, and unfortunately I dont make the decisions to disable the BB code. We are using a generic forum software which we update occasionally to bring the latest features/security/etc. They informed us that they will disable it in the future but have not specified when that will occur. Hopefully they will put it off for a while so you can continue to post :flower:

Hope your health gets better. 

Thank you...Strange Thing..I mean many Boards ( specially for Pics) need a BB Code,cause nearly all do not have another Option for Pics..