Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

On 4/16/2021 at 1:32 PM, Shepherd said:

That removes any content but still no option but ''Submit Reply'' available.

Screenshot_2021-04-16 Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here.png

Sorry I am not sure what you are trying to do?

You want to "quote" or reply to someone and then delete the quote box that gets automatically added to your response? Or are you trying to do something else? 

5 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

Sorry I am not sure what you are trying to do?

You want to "quote" or reply to someone and then delete the quote box that gets automatically added to your response? Or are you trying to do something else? 

Once you hit Quote the only option is Submit Reply. I'm thinking a Cancel button would be convenient. Sometimes, since Edit has been moved to the upper right, members (that would be me) hit Quote by mistake.

On 4/12/2021 at 1:24 AM, pinguoin said:

Hello

Before the new layout of the forum it was possible to search in a topic, with the new layout, impossible.

Can you tell me how to do now to search in a topic with this new layout.

Pinguoin

On 4/12/2021 at 6:39 AM, nightowl said:

Yikes--just noticed that. That's a serious degradation of functionality. Sadly, I think the answer is Google, with site:https://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/46-female-fashion-models/

if you want to see if there is a topic on a specific model, for instance.

The issue should be resolved. Let us know. 

On 4/5/2021 at 11:32 AM, elfstone said:

@maddog107 In-topic search bar is broken, please fix it asap cause I have  to rely on it quite often. :/

On 4/9/2021 at 10:57 PM, lesoleil710 said:

Please brings back the search by topic, now i can't do a search to a specific topic even though in the advanced search, the search by topic is very limited

Thanks

Search bar *should* be fixed. Please check and let me know, thanks. 

Recently the site changed a bit and I find it more difficult to view and download pictures. At least on a mobile device. You used to be able to just click on one picture and swipe your way through the others. Now I have to click on an arrow. I also can't just hit download all anymore. I have to get one at a time. Entirely possible I just don't know what I'm doing. If so, help! If not can we change it back to the old way? 

• 2 weeks later...

An oddity with how the numbers of replies is displayed: In Female Fashion Models, the number of replies is shown as 2,712. In most (all?) other areas the same number of replies is displayed as 2.7K. I think first is better, but the difference is not significant.

Not sure if this can be changed, or worth changing. Thought I would point it out.