Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

7 hours ago, C.B. said:

Anyone else having issues with full-screen ads in the forum? The ads pop up after a few seconds—covering posts—and can't be closed or scrolled past.

Examples (it seems these only appear when I'm NOT logged; they make browsing the forums as a guest impossible):

IMG_2609.PNG

IMG_2610.PNG

Can you please check now and let me know? Thanks

4 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

If you can change Sara Sampaio to a better one? Someone changed it yesterday -along with Laetitia & Barbara- with a mediocre one.

Barbara & Laetitia's ones are fine now. Sara's thread is on page one for now.

@PinkCouture

I just want to let you know Barbara Palvin & Laetitia & Sara Sampaio thumbnails were again changed to the same blurry ones :banghead:

I think we have a  ghost on BZ...

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:
"; $('.getridof').append(getrid); var str = "

@PinkCouture

I just want to let you know Barbara Palvin & Laetitia & Sara Sampaio thumbnails were again changed to the same blurry ones :banghead:

I think we have a  ghost on BZ...

+1

Elsa's thumbnail was changed too to some old and really bad picture and I can't change it back to a good one :cry: 

@maddog107 I think i find another issue. Here >> 

for exemple, when we try to host pictures, and directly post them, we can't post them horizontally but vertically like this ... And we can't edit the quote either ... 

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

Quoting posts now have code in the window.

5 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Whenever I quote another members post I see this line of code, regardless of whether thers text or image links inside the quote  :/  

Quote thing should be fixed. Sry bout that. 

49 minutes ago, jj3 said:

@maddog107 I think i find another issue. Here >> 

for exemple, when we try to host pictures, and directly post them, we can't post them horizontally but vertically like this ... And we can't edit the quote either ... 

The attach things should be fixed, can you try now. And edit the quote? maybe try again as I fixed the quote issue mentioned above as well. 

11 minutes ago, maddog107 said:

The attach things should be fixed, can you try now. And edit the quote? maybe try again as I fixed the quote issue mentioned above as well. 

I posted the pics one after the other, so i fixed the issue this way, i'll need to try it another time. But i tried to edit the quote, and no, still impossible to remove or change what is wrote into the box ... 

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

@frenchkiki & @Clauds: Could you ladies post the photo you would like for the thumbnails for Elsa & Sara? :flower:

https://i.imgur.com/V28KRnV.jpg

this one if it shows up as thumbnail preview

or any pics where she is smiling and look pretty

Merci :flower:

Yulia Rose needs to be changed again/it was changed by a blurry one

she is - for now- page 4 on the fashion model forum

40 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

@frenchkiki & @Clauds: Could you ladies post the photo you would like for the thumbnails for Elsa & Sara? :flower:

Honestly IDK why people keep chaning pictures bad to shitty ones just to mess with the said model, people have way too much free time in their hands. Sara's gotten some really tragic ones put up :pinch: 

elsa-hosk-p.jpg

Hi, 

occasionally when I post a reply to a topic, I can't find that topic which supposed to appear on the first page of the topics listing. I have to change the "SORT BY" from "Recently Updated" to "Last Reply", before I can see it. What's the difference between these 2 sorting methods?

Sometimes the "Recently Updated" isn't in order of the timing which the topics are updated. The default setting for "SORT BY" is "Recently Updated", but only "Last Reply" seems to work, at least for me. 

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

Honestly IDK why people keep chaning pictures bad to shitty ones just to mess with the said model, people have way too much free time in their hands. Sara's gotten some really tragic ones put up :pinch: 

elsa-hosk-p.jpg

Vita Sidorkina

Niamh Adkins

Doutzen Kroes

Emily Didonato

Stella Maxwell

Dioni Tabbers

Yulia Rose

Nina Agdal -changed today-

Jehane "Gigi" Paris -was changed maybe 3 hours ago.

All of them were changed the last 2 days or today for bad ones/

Do u think it's the bot going crazy and hating on these models? :rofl:

Laetitia & Barbara are holding on for now...

Edited by frenchkiki
New names added

8 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Vita Sidorkina

Niamh Adkins

Doutzen Kroes

Emily Didonato

Stella Maxwell

Dioni Tabbers

Yulia Rose

Nina Agdal -changed today-

Jehane "Gigi" Paris -was changed maybe 3 hours ago.

All of them were changed the last 2 days or today for bad ones/

Do u think it's the bot going crazy and hating on these models? :rofl:

Laetitia & Barbara are holding on for now...

Im starting to believe that its some bug in the code or some rouge process that made the thumbs in the first place (although I couldnt find it). Ill have the dev work on the showing who changed them on Monday. 

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but when I log into the site using Microsoft Edge, nothing appears on the top of the page in the blue header where the menu, access to PMs, and other notifications normally appear.  I tried logging out and clearing my browser history and cache but the problem persists.  It's not a huge deal for me, as I don't regularly use the Edge browser, but I thought it was something that you guys would probably want to know about.

Incidentally, you can log in on the front page/blog, just not on the forums.