Bellazon

Problems and Suggestions for BZ - Post Here

Joe > Average

Carmelita earlier gave us warning(in 3 things thread) about deletion of past 24 hours posts,I saved all info of my posts and can post them again,but when?should I wait?or start now?

Not sure has this been addressed yet, but when I try using my old motion avatar the system tells me it is too big. It doesn't matter do I ulpoad it from my computer or link from a host, same message :clap:

Yea I am not sure what is up, was about to submit a ticket to ask about it.

yes same problem with the animated avatar. Some people can have them and some other people can't. For example my avatar was smaller in KB & pixels than another member avi but I wasn't able to download it because it was too big when the avatar of the other member is way bigger than mine and she can use it.

Her profile : http://www.bellazon....2-single-ladie/

Maybe there is something to check & fix in the administrator control panel? Because we have an option for "signature" in our settings but nothing for the avatar -except that "change my photo" option- who doesn't seem to be the "avatar" option but more like the profile photo of the old BZ system?

and now my signature vanished too!!

and... it's back!

Edited by frenchkiki

yes same problem with the animated avatar. Some people can have them and some other people can't. For example my avatar was smaller in KB & pixels than another member avi but I wasn't able to download it because it was too big when the avatar of the other member is way bigger than mine and she can use it.

Her profile : http://www.bellazon....2-single-ladie/

Maybe there is something to check & fix in the administrator control panel? Because we have an option for "signature" in our settings but nothing for the avatar -except that "change my photo" option- who doesn't seem to be the "avatar" option but more like the profile photo of the old BZ system?

and now my signature vanished too!!

and... it's back!

hope they can fix that cause i want my avi too , like some users here :clap: