Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Can hardly stand Monica Belucci

I think it's the hype.. I'm surprised I don't mind her

probably because she will age soon .. and more quickly :p jk

Uh, Josie... I don't know why but... she does annoy me a little

Uma is ugly, but I don't care

VIDA, ohhh.. I'm very critical of latinas and... I don't like!!!

• 2 weeks later...
haha i understand... on a side note, i don't think anybody looks great all the time, not even eugenia :p

obviously, nobody does ... I've seen some scary a$s pictures of my favourite models.. :ermm: and then I've seen models I can't stand look gorgeous ... a lot of the time it makes me dislike them a little more just because I try to resist. kind of weird

haha i understand... on a side note, i don't think anybody looks great all the time, not even eugenia :p

obviously, nobody does ... I've seen some scary a$s pictures of my favourite models.. :ermm: and then I've seen models I can't stand look gorgeous ... a lot of the time it makes me dislike them a little more just because I try to resist. kind of weird

i know the feeling... that sometimes happens to me with some models i hate too :ninja:

hey thats probably the second best ive seen her, she looks good there and you know how i feel about her ;)

haha yes i know :p

what's the best though ?

i dont remember which pics it was. I remember seeing something that impressed me alot though.

:shifty:

Eugenia has the potential of a femme fatale but since she can pull off the edgy look better than any other model she didn't get to show her gorgeouness that much... that's a shame :ninja:

VIDA, ohhh.. I'm very critical of latinas and... I don't like!!!

Barbara Mori is latina... wasn't she ur fav? <_<

I wrote Vida because this is like the "ARGG, not her again" thread and I can't stand her.. I'm critical when it comes to latinas for some reason, .. I don't know.

Barbara Mori has never been my absolute favourite. The only reason I like her to this day is because of how well she played Rubi in a novela, I'm absolutely obsessed with her as that particular character - like.. really obsessed. She was the best villain ever!