Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

1)The girls on the OC. Rachel Bilson and Mischa Barton and especially how they keep saying how gorgeous Mischa is.

"The most beautiful girl in the history of highschool". I know it was in the script but still :ninja: . Rachel Bilson isn't that great either. Her eyes are gorgeous and her skin is beautiful but her face shape is uggh and her jawline is very manly. She covers it up with her bangs so no one notices except for me :whistle:

Marissa isn't ugly but she's not pretty at all and is so boring looking.

2)Teri Hatcher. I detest this woman. She's ugly and i'm sick of hearing how she's such a classic beauty. I hate hate hate her as Susan on DH. She's so annoying. Bree on the other hand :wub:

3) Aishwarya Rai. I really do like her but she's all over the indian media. There are others who are so much prettier but who gets labeled as an ethereal beauty? Miss Rai. I'm so sick of her laughing like a maniac at Cannes. Honey, it makes ur nose look odd. Stop doing it and what is so funny anyways. Why don't the others guffaw like her? :ninja:

I always start disliking people who become too popular though. :whistle:

Vlada whats her name. Her face is pretty but her legs :ninja: and i didn't like how she was acting backstage on ftv. Why on earth is she everywhere?

3) Aishwarya Rai. I really do like her but she's all over the indian media. There are others who are so much prettier but who gets labeled as an ethereal beauty? Miss Rai. I'm so sick of her laughing like a maniac at Cannes. Honey, it makes ur nose look odd. Stop doing it and what is so funny anyways. Why don't the others guffaw like her? :ninja:

I agree with you.also,she can't be the most beautiful woman on the world;well,at least with these eyebrows. :ninja:

**high fives lolita!!!**

gosh im just soo tired of lindsey its not even funny ! lol havent heard much from hillary lately .....my brother danced with her at Kane in Manhattan , he said she couldnt dance ....and I quote, "Marisa she was kind of a bitch , and she wasnt pretty AT ALL!...shes ugly "

haha ooh the good times during the weekend nightlife in the city