Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

^ if you think Emma is pretty, then you do not think she's unattractive ;) just overexposed, and I'm pretty sure we had a thread for overrated celebrities too.

As for me, I don't think I have anyone 'new' to add :laugh: still not finding Johnny Depp attractive.

No, not just overexposed.

OVERRATED.

She is pretty,yes. I would get why people would find her attractive BUT not THIS many people...she is rated so high now for her looks. that's all.

I dont mind depp attractive, he looks like a hobo.

Thanks O

Another group I do.t get the buzz over us U2. I've seen them since the beginning and they are an ok band but I don't see them as being the gods people treat them as. And bono is just a bit dorky imo

The difference between Bono and other artists is that not only does he care about what is going on in the world, he actually gets up off his ass and tries to make a difference. He is a great humanitarian. I can't say that about any other singer <_<

And that makes him a good humanatarian, which I totally agree with, but I still don't find him a great singer (a good singer, yes) or see why people call him a "god".

Why do people worship Adriana Lima? I don't get why people think of her like a God either.

Being a fan is one thing but I will never understand how people can worship another human like that.

And that makes him a good humanatarian, which I totally agree with, but I still don't find him a great singer (a good singer, yes) or see why people call him a "god".

Why do people worship Adriana Lima? I don't get why people think of her like a God either.

Being a fan is one thing but I will never understand how people can worship another human like that.

Same hee cause idols always end up being human. Lolllllll

Robert Pattinson :x

Shia Labeouf :sleep:

Taylor Lautner (body meh... he stole the head of a duck)

Russell Brand :blink:

Kristen Stewart (weird)

George Clooney <_<

Katie Holmes

Tom Cruise

Kim Kardashian

Johnny Depp (great actor but really weird to me, he always seems to be dirty... take a shower!)

Ke$ha (ugh!)

Javier Bardem (nice guy, but still ugly)

Fergie :ninja:

Madonna (ugly and rude, ew)

Gisele Bündchen (very thin, ugly body, ugly nose... :laugh:... ugly at all)

Jude Law

Cameron Diaz

Karlie Kloss (looks like a skull)

Hilary Swank

Mick Jagger

Lea Michele (meh... ugly and can't act)

I KNOW I'm in the minority on this one and will get the masses Iup in arms but:

Gisele. O just don't see her as neo.g the end all be all of models that a lot of people do and I think tom Brady downgraded when he went from Bridget to Gisele

agree :yes: