Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

I do not mind the size of the bra but what I see. I wear a bra size is bigger than my friends, but I have small breasts. I'm large on the back. :) and I have more pictures of Claudia in bikini, including a video of her dancing in a white bikini without photoshop

I should be fan of her 20 years ago too. :) because I should have begun to see her at age 6. I was a child, but it was not a baby! I can say I grew up with the supermodels. so I also like them so much. she came to Portugal in 1996, for the Portugal Fashion and I already knew her a few years ago:) in Portugal at that time also broadcast the fashion shows on television :) I remember seeing such a show of it for valentino with elle macpherson too that have never been able to find on the internet. and documentaries (subtitled in Portuguese). I had too many magazines with it.

I know you said good things of claudia. I know you like it also. I just said that you were comparing, because at first began with the size of the breasts. and then as I said that Kate was overweight to a model sometimes, you also get to say that at the time also said that Claudia was overweight to be fashion model :)

I can compare more kate's body, with the laetitia, they both have very large breasts and are models with meat:) Although I prefer to laetitia I also think she has very large breasts. I would say that Kate's are larger, but if you tell me the contrary I believe it does not make much difference in size.

:PinkCouture2: :)

For me Candice as most know. I just find her to be a typical dime a dozen blonde.also Behati who is super cute but I wouldnt say drop dead gorgeous. Though I use to say the same about Miranda until she grew on me.

And for actresses angelina jolie. I don't get it and never have.

you also get to say that at the time also said that Claudia was overweight to be fashion model :)

I have NEVER said that. NEVER.

I can compare more kate's body, with the laetitia, they both have very large breasts and are models with meat:) Although I prefer to laetitia I also think she has very large breasts. I would say that Kate's are larger, but if you tell me the contrary I believe it does not make much difference in size.

They are the same kind of models. But Laetitia can be high fashion model when Kate can't. Laetitia is just naturally thinner than Kate. And she luckily not need to workout to look thin. That bitch! :ninja::laugh:

And I am agree about Erin and Lindsey. They are pretty girls but u find girls like that everywhere in California. They are growing under orange trees.

And that VS chick Lais? No no no no!

Mila Kunis... I see a brunette miss piggy.

I remember certain designers saying she was too fat to do fashion shows :blink:

I mean this. (sorry if is my english) I do not want to say you think so. :)

you do not think so. but you said that the designers thought she was fat.

You came up with this conversation because I said that Kate was overweight for a model. So you said, they were saying at the time that Claudia was fat. somehow you want to compare.

Nina Agdal.. or is it Adgal? :blink: I don't get it. :nicole: Apparently she is on many men's websites as one of the Hottest girls in the world. :rofl:

Added on/edited: Her face for me looks flat.. She has a nice figure, but that's it. I couldnt see her doing runway other than Miami Fashion Week, as her walk is terrible and she has short legs but a long upperbody. And she's not got the look for "High Fashion" I like her for VS Pink though as she has the cute factor. :yes:

Nina Agdal.. or is it Adgal? :blink: I don't get it. :nicole: Apparently she is on many men's websites as one of the Hottest girls in the world. :rofl:

I find it creepy that anyone would percieve this girl as 'sexy' or 'hot' she looks about 15...she is not what i'd call sexy or seductive looking or anything...she has a very innocent face IMO.

Oh and Agreed about Behati- I adore her and her attitude and she is a good model but she's blah, whenever I watch a video with her in on youtube - the comments are always about how plain she is compared to the other girls.

ppffff this thread is just Stupid! , talk about Nina , Barbara and big names like Ale saying that have man face , Adriana for her teeth , Candice her Nose, i mean here says bad things of the favourite models in the world. BUT they are full of success!! cause they are ATTRACTIVE sooo if u think thats not attractive? LOL

ppffff this thread is just Stupid! , talk about Nina , Barbara and big names like Ale saying that have man face , Adriana for her teeth , Candice her Nose, i mean here says bad things of the favourite models in the world. BUT they are full of success!! cause they are ATTRACTIVE sooo if u think thats not attractive? LOL

^ You only say this because you love Nina, no? & I think you've posted in this thread before. :rofl:

Anyways, this thread is called: Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive.

Everyone has there own opinion, surely, you don't think EVERY model is "perfect". As I think you've said about Kate's weight issue too. :laugh: LOL.

Edit: You did post here before! LOL

Johhny depp! i dont know why so many girls love him . :ninja:

^ You only say this because you love Nina, no? & I think you've posted in this thread before. :rofl:

Anyways, this thread is called: Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive.

no , im just telling the truth , here are ALL the the best models , so YEAH the thread is Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you (and those are the wierdos) think is unattractive.

^ I don't even understand what your trying to say. :blink:

Kiki! Help me out. :rofl: :rofl: You always have something to say. Hahaha.

that the wierdos are the ones that think the models that i said are not attractive , whatever im just wasting my time in the DUMBEST thread ever , bye xoxo

no , im just telling the truth , here are ALL the the best models , so YEAH the thread is Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you (and those are the wierdos) think is unattractive.

But doesn't that mean your calling yourself a weirdo? :ninja: As you called J.Deep unattractive? 'Cause I think he's somewhat good looking. :evil:

And like I said, not everyone likes all the "best" models. :laugh: I think Candice is really pretty, but I don't think she is THE best model in the world, same goes for most models.

Most people don't like the models I love & adore, but, hey. There choice/opinion. :flower:

^ I don't even understand what your trying to say. :blink:

Kiki! Help me out. :rofl: :rofl: You always have something to say. Hahaha.

that the wierdos are the ones that think the models that i said are not attractive , whatever im just wasting my time in the DUMBEST thread ever , bye xoxo

You didn't say that until Nina got mentioned... :laugh::whistle:

Hehehehehehehe. 'Kay, I'm taking a break. :laugh: