Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

And they aren't. Ke$ha looks more like a burnt out junkie and Gaga is too busy dressing like a weirdo that any beauty she has is being taken away from.

And kiki my opinion of Gisele is just that. My opinion. As you and others have pointed out this thread is about crowns that everyone thinks are hot but you don't. And I don't think Gisele is all that awesome. That's my.opinion. doesn't make me wrong and others right. Just lime my faces aren't universally loved by everyone but I dont go around saying they are wrong for having a different opinion.

oh I know! but if this thread was only about saying "I don't like her she is fugly" without having some interaction about the why I don't like her and here is why i am going to tell you why I love her, it would be boring no? I love Gisele for all the things other people do not like about her. Just like I think Alessandra Ambrosio is ugly. not even a little bit pretty, no. Ugly with a capital "u". But I can understand someone coming here and say "I think she is beautiful because..." as long as I am not called a weirdo or stupid!

Ya know?

And I still agree with everything cop11 said but it doesn't mean ur opinion is less value.

Joe: agree. This is one of the reason why when someone mentioned Georges Bush, I thought: Hot celeb? Wut?

I personally just dont find her that gorgeous. But my tastes aren't geared towards her looks. I'm certainly not gonna discard her accomplishments though. I just don't see it. I think there is prettier out there but I do tip my cap for her gaining the success she had and here in America I think just as many people find tom Brady to be as famous if not more famous. After all the nfl is the mist popular and best promoted sport here and Brady was one of the elite superstars before they hooked up ad well. International though Gisele is definitely more well known.

Plus the fact that she was neutured my quaterback has left me with a sour taste for her. Lol

And I would never call you a weirdo or stupid kiki. More like a total babe and gorgeous I would say.

I completely disagree. Leo definitely has a type, blond and beautiful. I don't see any problem with that, quite the contrary... many men would want to be in his position. His girlfriends have similar points, but that doesn't mean they're equal, cause they're quite different in many ways.

As for the age factor... it is not because a woman is older that she becomes more interesting, there are many other factors. In Hollywood and even in the "normal world", or how you want to call, several relationships have a significant difference of age and it has worked for many of them.

As for this research, each person has their opinion... each person has a view about what is the beauty. For me Leo is and always will be the hottest man in the world, and no matter what anyone else thinks. Like everyone here has the right to think otherwise, it will not change anything in my opinion. I don't give a shit!

But the forum isn't about Leo, is about who you think hot, I don't see why this has turned into a discussion of this issue...

Some of these people mentioned like Lea Michelle, Ke$ha, Lady Gaga are popular but aren't really widely called attractive :idk: .

I think Lea Michelle is.

But I'm suprised people have said Sarah Jessica Parker....I have never heard anyone call her attractive.

Oh my god V. I soooo agree. SJP is one I never will understand and I've watched her since she was a teen actress. At least than she was kind of cute but she is just so awkward looking. I think a lot of people are drawn to her cause she has kept her looks and not do.e plastic surgery. And though I applaud that I still don't think she is pretty.

I agree with everything COP11 said (about the football... as i don't give a damn and i did not even know who was that Tom B before he married Giselse :idk: I can't say if u are right?... but u certainly right too!) she is the voice of reason, listen to her.

I personally think Gisele has a very beautiful face and an amazing bones structure and this is the reason why she is so famous :wub: To me women with men's features are the best models. And she also squint and that's sexy!

And i don't know who said she will never modeling for make-up but it's not true. She worked for Max Factor and the close up on her face was like wow! :o

Oh And about Leo, I don't think an older man dating a young girl is sick or gross. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. what is wrong is too always date the same kind of girl over & over & not only the same kind but also "famous" (actress, models) Leo should find a nice girl (or a man for that matters) who is an "unknown" person and start to grow up in his head.

I agree with you on all points Kiki!!!! :hug:

But Leo just dates the same type of girl. Or uses them until he's done :laugh:

I completely disagree. Leo definitely has a type, blond and beautiful. I don't see any problem with that, quite the contrary... many men would want to be in his position. His girlfriends have similar points, but that doesn't mean they're equal, cause they're quite different in many ways.

As for the age factor... it is not because a woman is older that she becomes more interesting, there are many other factors. In Hollywood and even in the "normal world", or how you want to call, several relationships have a significant difference of age and it has worked for many of them.

As for this research, each person has their opinion... each person has a view about what is the beauty. For me Leo is and always will be the hottest man in the world, and no matter what anyone else thinks. Like everyone here has the right to think otherwise, it will not change anything in my opinion. I don't give a shit!

But the forum isn't about Leo, is about who you think hot, I don't see why this has turned into a discussion of this issue...

Agree

Leonardo Dicaprio: He just was beautiful at the time of titanic, then his face began to change a lot, he was very delicate and started to get rough :ninja: his head was two times higher :D I thought it very beautiful, and I stopped liking him shortly after, I know he grew up, at that time he was very young, but there are men who do not change as much as he :/

Natalie Portman: I like it, but I do not think she's pretty, her face is the simplest I've seen in my entire life, there is nothing in her face that I enjoy, no eyes, no lips, no ...

I had seen movies with her but it was long ago, can not remember, but I saw pictures, and now a few months ago when I saw the black swan I saw that was right, not like

I understand what you mean, most men (not all) I think they are more attractive after 30 years

but I think Leonardo was one of those men that had (girls´s face), for being too perfect and beautiful :heart: There are men who are attractive but not "beautiful", and leo was in my opinion :) he has changed so much... to me the only thing attractive about him was his face, and now that he no longer has that I do not see anything in it :/

with this last words it just show us that you do give a shit.

because we can talk about everything we want? As far as I am concerned If someone put me in a box i always step outside... go figure!

As for SJP, I think she's always been magazine editors-pretty.... in a way that some magazines promoted her as a style icon, and for them style icon=beauty, while I've never heard anyone in real life saying she is good-looking. Though I guess people find her ~inner~ beauty appealing; I've read she's a very nice, humble person.

To be honest, I keep on coming to this thread because of frenchkiki's posts :whistle:

As for SJP, I think she's always been magazine editors-pretty.... in a way that some magazines promoted her as a style icon, and for them style icon=beauty, while I've never heard anyone in real life saying she is good-looking. Though I guess people find her ~inner~ beauty appealing; I've read she's a very nice, humble person.

To be honest, I keep on coming to this thread because of frenchkiki's posts :whistle:

I actually don't find SJP as ugly as some people say. Sure shes not super h-wood attractive, but she is actually sort of pretty in a way that she is a distinguished, strong women. I don't know, I just don't think shes as bad/ugly as people make her out to be.