Bellazon

Charlize Theron
Thumbnail

Cantor

I'm not trying to be bitchy but she doesn't look too perfect without make-up..her features are still very good though.

post-2962-1142083519_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1142083589_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1142083607_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1142083628_thumb.jpg

the thing is: most ppl can look bad without make up... but no anybody can look gorgeous with make up ;) and she does :p

i agree with you on that;she looks gorgeous with make-up.the thing is,most of the people say she's the most beautiful woman in hollywood and a person who doesn't look good without make up can't be the most beautiful.

i agree with you on that;she looks gorgeous with make-up.the thing is,most of the people say she's the most beautiful woman in hollywood and a person who doesn't look good without make up can't be the most beautiful.

i think she looks great without makeup and so i still consider her beautiful.

hope thats not a problem :)

I'm not trying to be bitchy but she doesn't look too perfect without make-up..her features are still very good though.

post-2962-1142083519_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1142083589_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1142083607_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1142083628_thumb.jpg

the thing is: most ppl can look bad without make up... but no anybody can look gorgeous with make up ;) and she does :p

That`s the point :D

I think at that time she must eat alot, because of the movie "Monster". The needed to get "fat" for it, in a short time.

I know this is wrong of me but i've hated her with a passion after her role in the movie Monster.

Why exactly? I mean, what was it about her performance in that movie that makes you hate her?

I guess she was too convincing in the role. :ninja:

That`s why she won the Oscar for best actress ;)

I know this is wrong of me but i've hated her with a passion after her role in the movie Monster.

Why exactly? I mean, what was it about her performance in that movie that makes you hate her?

I guess she was too convincing in the role. :ninja:

That`s why she won the Oscar for best actress ;)

and it was very well deserved too. she made me hate the character..

lucas1404, gorgeous picture. i think i like her again :wub:

amber69 thats true !!! she showed the other side of the story, but at the same time she was so so so cool murder no matter what they say ... I like Char exactly , because she is not the stupid blond actress ..u know..she plays very good parts !

amber69 thats true !!! she showed the other side of the story, but at the same time she was so so so cool murder no matter what they say ... I like Char exactly , because she is not the stupid blond actress ..u know..she plays very good parts !

yea she's a really good actress but i like the ditzy blonds too :blush:

a better question is, what's going to drive the movie? like literally.

TIJ was a (pardon this and many other puns) vehicle to get people into MiniCoopers, and the remake was the same thing for the 'remake' of the Cooper. so I wonder if they'll be shifting gears, or staying on course with the same idea of marketing a car or some other product.

I did like both versions of that movie, though. I don't always like Charlize in movies, but I liked her in the newer one a lot.