Bellazon

2012 SI Swimsuit

We would never use” Ms. Upton for a Victoria’s Secret show, Ms. Neophitou said by telephone last week from London. And, while Ms. Upton has, in fact, modeled on occasion for the company’s catalog, her look, said Ms. Neophitou, is “too obvious” to be featured in what has become the most widely viewed runway show in the world

1zz6ypu.gif

. . . and now we know the people at VS are fucking retarded on a level not quite seen in a long time.

I thought the idea of VS was to SELL LINGERIE TO A GROUP OF "OBVIOUS PEOPLE". . . yanno the "obvious" person shopping in the malls, walking down the the street with their dog, hanging out in their suburban homes . . . those obvious people who are giving CBS it's views each year.

So Kate's "obvious" but Adriana isn't? Um... :rofl: ok... whatever you say.

So in short VS likes woman who either looks like dudes, are high fashion worthy, just plain odd looking, skinny as can be and only have a figure when they're photoshopped into having one (go go VS bra that adds to cup sizes), annoying personalities and aren't "obvious" i.e relate-able to the AVERAGE JOE on the street . . . ok I get it . . .

^ VS clearly the foremost authority on what sexy is and what people want right? :ninja:

What I don't understand is how she chooses to defecate all over a model who has worked for her company... :idk:

So she's supposedly too cheap to be in their show but not too cheap to be in their catalog and on their website?

:rofl:

:heart: Limer!

BTW Ms. Neophitou really needs to watch what she says about Kate. Defamation of character anyone?

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Now if I were Kate or her management I'd be looking to sue the bitch. <_<

"She's like a Page 3 girl & She’s like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy." <--- who the hell pissed in her corn flakes

Limer do your magic on the queen bitch herself please lol

img9050700w.jpg

^ Psst hunny might wanna get a touch up... the silvers are showing big time.

BTW Ms. Neophitou really needs to watch what she says about Kate. Defamation of character anyone?

Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

"She's like a Page 3 girl & She

"She's like a Page 3 girl & She�

However stating that anyone can go out and buy that face is rather defamatory.

It's only defamatory if Ms. Neophitou says Kate bought her face, which she did not say. Kate would have to not only argue that Ms. Neophitou's words implied that Kate had plastic surgery--a difficult task, since they literally do not say so--but then she would have to prove that that statement resulted in loss of work, another monumental task since plastic surgery is often used as a way to enhance one's career in modeling.

Especially considering a statement from someone who's quote on quote high in an industry, or in a company that is a major mainstream commercial entity in her chosen field of work could in fact damage her reputation and cause her to lose public status in said industry.

You're missing an important part of defamation, which is a false statement spoken with the knowledge that it is false--something opinion is exempt from not only because opinion cannot be proved or disproved, but also because opinion is spoken with the belief that it is true. Only then does it matter if the statement results in loss of work, etc. Think of it this way: a negative review at work is not inherently defamatory, even if it results in you not getting future work. The negative review would only become defamatory if it included known, false information, such as saying you stole from the company, when you did not.

Oh ya, and throw in the fact that her uncle is a member of congress and you're looking at a potential shit storm of controversy. Negative press, coupled with a country that is sue happy to the extreme...

I absolutely agree it was uncalled for, but while people CAN sue for anything (winning is a different matter, of course), Kate would be better off letting the negative press handle Ms. Neophitou's future at VS. Public opinion is massively important for the retail industry--I'd be surprised if Ms. Neophitou's words went unnoticed by VS's public relations department.

Limer do your magic on the queen bitch herself please lol

img9050700w.jpg

^ Psst hunny might wanna get a touch up... the silvers are showing big time.

I'm done after doing the last post and this one:

zwhvtx.jpg

27y77zs.jpg

29kpabd.jpg

ftll69.jpg

30sayjp.jpg

this post just reminded me that we are somehow supposed to believe that Kristen Stewert is fairer than Charlize Theron in that one movie coming out

I just got the iPhone/iPad/iPod App for this year, same shit as the magazine or website -literally, exactly same pictures AND videos- so do not waste your $6.99 on it because you've seen it all already.

well that's a waste <_< i was at least hoping they'd have some different videos or something like GQ does for their magazine app. SI needs to step up their game in a lot of production areas. thanks for saving me 6.99 though :wave:

I just got the iPhone/iPad/iPod App for this year, same shit as the magazine or website -literally, exactly same pictures AND videos- so do not waste your $6.99 on it because you've seen it all already.

well that's a waste <_< i was at least hoping they'd have some different videos or something like GQ does for their magazine app. SI needs to step up their game in a lot of production areas. thanks for saving me 6.99 though :wave:

yep it was a waste !! And wow a hole lot of Neg comments over Cintias photo that SI posted on FB today.. Its like I hate Cintia day or something