Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

L'Oreal: 1 :no:

Carolina Herrera: 4.5. Stylish (Y)

Maybelline: 3.5. Great for this type of advert. Nothing remarkable, but nicely put together

Tommy Girl: 4.5. Love it. More lens flare! :persuazn:

Revlon: 1. :laugh: A point for not being boring

Chanel: 0.5. Asinine post-19363-0-1446014187-64264_thumb.gif

Za Cosmetics - Pearly! White! Skin! WTF ?? 0.5

Valentino - Siri just gives me the creeps here. She looks so old and young at the same time... 1

CoverGirl - Why did we have to see the closeup of the model's face all the time? It's annoying 2

Boss Orange - Sienna just doesn't work for me 2

L'Oréal - Doutzen looks good, the message of the commercial is clear, it's ok 3.5

Lacoste 2.5

Za Cosmetics: 3 - :rofl: No need to yell at me - I got it the first time you screamed. PEARLY WHITE SKIN! Oh boy...

Valentino: 1 - Disturbing. Very much. Wtf? :ninja:

Cover Girl: 2 - Background "music" drives me crazy. Her lashes look great, though.

Boss Orange: 4.5 - Little too cute sometimes but overall it's a very well made and fresh looking commercial. Music fits perfectly. (Y)

L'Oreal: 3 - Nice legs. And I like the sound of her voice - is that Doutzen's by the way?

Lacoste: 4 - Oooh, I like. :hehe:

ZA- Kinda cute but ^ too much PEARLY WHITE SKIN , we all got the memo- 1

Valentino- A bit of lesbian action gonna happen? kinda weird, I like Siri but she looked bad here- 1

Covergirl- felt like a science lesson, not a makeup ad & way too long- 0.5

Boss Orange- Not a fan of Sienna but she looks cute here being all goofy and all- 3.5

L'oreal- ^ pretty sure that is NOT Doutzen talking,lol, she looked beautiful though but nothing interesting, much like everyone else though- legs :drool: - 2.5

Lacoste- Oh Hayden :wub: you are so very cute & my my your good at jumping! - 4

L'Oreal: 3 - Nice legs. And I like the sound of her voice - is that Doutzen's by the way?

No this is a woman who is dubbing the voice in all the L'oreal commercials in France (except for Laetitia Casta since she is doing it herself)

This woman is also the French voice of Mary Alice Young in Desperate Housewives. She has a very soft & sexy voice.