Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Debon- how cheesy,boring, and not exicuted well, Alyssa did look gorgeous at the end though- 1

VS- I liked the idea but it just wasn't shot very well, i likey the horsey though <3 2

Maybelline- hmmm, funny how they all have the same singing voice,i didn't like the closeup of the lashes either as it shows they are false, i like the red and the girls did look gorgeous- 1.5

Valentino V- awh that was cute, i don't like the model though- 4

But i'm not judging you. I know I've done worse :ninja: you do not need to remember. :laugh:

:hug: But you are still one of the best ever :yes: and are running two of the best comps at the same time.

Oh you're a love :hug: but I'm really bad at times lool :laugh::ninja:

Debon: 2 but she really looked great in the end

VS: 3 At first I thought of giving five... then four... but don is right, I was surprised too how amateur it does look. Although wonderful idea.

Maybelline: 5 :yes:

Valentino: 3

Revlon - 2

Christian Lacroix - 3 extra 2 points because of the contrast between the dress and the woods, though a wolf or something would have helped the cause :) .

YSL - 2.5 sure is gussied up just to stand around in the living room. There's a big world out there waiting for her, but sometimes you have to do it just for you I guess :) .

Dior - 1.5

Revlon - Jessica is really selling it in this commercial. I would have prefered another music though, and the guy is useless 3

Lacroix - 4

YSL - For what's happening in this commercial, even 30 seconds is too long 1

Dior - Love Carmen but I'm not a big fan of this 2

Revlon - Pharrell? really? how random- Jessica looked pretty but it was boring - B&W is beautiful but the content has to be great otheriwse it bores me. - 1.5

Christian Lacroix- lovely (; reminded me of a fairytale- annoying voiceover though- 4

YSL- would have been great if it was half the length- way too long and nothing exciting happened- beautiful model though- 2.8

J'adore Dior- unique and clever idea but wasn't executed well- i dislike Carmen too- 2

Revlon: 3 - Why on earth is Pharrell in this? They should have concentrated on the product and Jessica not so much on him.

Christian Lacroix: 3 - Pretty. And there is a great chemistry between these two.

YSL: 5 - Actually, I love it. Yes it's too long but you immediately know what they want to sell and she's looking amazing.

Dior: 2 - This is kinda stiff and silly. :rofl: Something about it disturbs me.