Bellazon

Fragrance vs. Cosmetics Commercial Ultimate Battle...to the Death! ^_^

Thermasilk 5 - That dragon is...just...freakin perfect. Not even talking about her hair :woot:

:wub:

Nina Ricci - I'm not a fan of the popstar princess thing 1.5

:laugh: I forgot to say awhile ago, thanks for joining in with the commentary :heythere: .

L'Oreal: 3 - German,yey ! ...

Nina Ricci: 3 - It's a little bit too girlish for my taste but it is well executed! :unsure:

:rofl:

I guess a couple more votes would be good :) .

Sorry I missed a round Joe :pinch:

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche: 3 for the Doutz

Thermasilk: 4.5. Impressive, but I found the ending a little weak.

Nina I'Elixer: 4. Really beautiful visuals, but the song.. :yuckky:

Robert Cavali Perfume: 4. Music didn't suit at all, but love the concept

L'oreal- 5 :wub:

Thermasilk- That was amazing, reminded me of Merlin -5

Nina I'Elixer- ADORE. and Florrie is gorgeous - 4.8

RC Perfume- the bit where she was buried in the sand freaked me out- she looked dead. I loved the snake though (yes i adore snakes fyi)- 3

Thanks guys :) ! For the sake of maximizing competitiveness as well as voter imput, I would now like to open the nominations :heythere: . The only rule being that I need those that wish to nominate to nominate via pm and not in the thread. The reason I say that is because all of the previous videos had the benefit of surprise (meaning no one had time beforehand to know what was coming and thus didn't have extra time to analyse it) so I'd like for all contenders to have the same advantage or disadvantages. One again, I'm temporarily opening nominations (via pm) for any who are interrested :) .

Thanks for all the nominations guys :hug: ! I might as well say this to the group at the same time. The good news (other than having so many nominations so quickly) is no two people have nominated any of the same videos :laugh: . The other good news is that only three have already been done (the Daria Lancome, the Maryna one and the Abbey flower field one). The dilemma we have though in light of the title of the comp is that we now have something like a 25-3 ratio of fragrance to cosmetic commercials :ninja: . Though fragrance generally has the edge in the scale of the production, cosmetics usually has more familiar faces and a wider range of products, so one thing we could do is I guess is if someone could maybe make a list of types of female cosmetics other than lipstick, eyeshadow and nail polish that could increase the prospect pool. But, long story short, in light of the 25-3 ratio we need more cosmetics commercials :laugh: . I'll likely move the ship along in the morning anyway though :) .

I think I've named the same number for each. ;) I do not really like the cosmetics commercials. I named them, because of the faces that appear there, much more than the commercial itself. But I'll try to name a few more commercials Cosmetics.

Versace 1.5 does nothing for me, nice dress though :) . Maybe if she danced around the room with it or something it would move me :) .

Cover Girl 2.5

Olay 5 :wub: ! So graceful :blush: .

Angel Thierry 5 :blush: Would have been better if I were attracted to the model, but that's somewhat what I want my secret hideout to look like one day :blush: .

Versace Pour Femme: Hmm :| 2, all for Edita :heart:

Cover Girl Silk Foundation: 3. Taylor Swift does nothing for me, but it's well put together with nice colours and all that. That's probably the most attractive I've ever seen a cucumber marketed too.. all the vibrancy and freshness, like it had delusions of being a lime :ninja: I wouldn't be surprised if that orange slice at the end turned out to be a pumpkin :unsure:

Olay Body Wash: 3.5. Nice effects and movement.

Angel Thierry Mugler: 2. Naomi Watts? Hardly looks like herself <_< Points for the effort, but meh.