Bellazon

The Da Vinci Code

Adrianas Llama

I actually really liked the trailer. And from what it showed the church is still going to be the 'bad guy' in this. Which I whole-heartedly approve of. I'm going to have to reread the book before the movie comes out, but thankfully there's some time before I have to worry about it. :laugh:

• 4 months later...
Weren't they still in court for plagiarism at the time? I believe the movie couldn't be released untill there was a ruling in that case. Maybe the big difference has something to do with that.

it's just a publicity stunt over here so that they can drum up a bit more public interest in it :cain: <_< really rather cynical :ninja:

it made me laugh that the judge put his own code thing in his report thing :rofl: :ninja:

on the 19 of November ? :blink: more like on the 17th of May, isn't it ? :ninja:

edited ya whiny twa-... *coughs*

No, I haven't read it either, and have no plans to.

yeah because you suck <_<. actually to be honest i cheated and got me an audiobook version of it :ninja:... but that doesnt make you any less sucky

on the 19 of November ? :blink: more like on the 17th of May, isn't it ? :ninja:

edited ya whiny twa-... *coughs*

No, I haven't read it either, and have no plans to.

yeah because you suck <_<. actually to be honest i cheated and got me an audiobook version of it :ninja:... but that doesnt make you any less sucky

:D

• 2 weeks later...