Bellazon

The Da Vinci Code

Adrianas Llama

seen it. loved it. dont know why it got such a terrible review *turns and glares in the direction of the church*

anywaaay Tom was solid, Audrey was adorable and cute. and yus. highly reccomended

audrey :heart: i wanna go see the film in english so i can hear her accent :wub:

seen it. loved it. dont know why it got such a terrible review *turns and glares in the direction of the church*

anywaaay Tom was solid, Audrey was adorable and cute. and yus. highly reccomended

audrey :heart: i wanna go see the film in english so i can hear her accent :wub:

Never saw "Dirty Pretty things"? She spoke English with a super-cute-adorable-sexy-innocent accent in that one.

Never saw "Dirty Pretty things"? She spoke English with a super-cute-adorable-sexy-innocent accent in that one.

nope, i love audrey but there are so many films of hers that i haven't seen :ninja:

Da Vinci Code Film: 6/10. The acting was better, except for the usually brilliant Hanks who was miscast, than I expected. But the pacing was exactly as I predicted. I read "Angels & Demons" first, and while I felt that story was weaker, it read like a movie. "The Da Vinci Code" carries on too long and has lots of downtime for a movie thriller. Big props to Paul Bettany as Silas and Ian McKellan as Sir Leigh Teabing. Jean Reno was good in his limited screentime, Audrey Tautou was pretty and adaquete as Sophie Neveu, but there isn't much to that character. For such a long movie, the only memorable scene takes place at the end of the movie...beginning with the razor accident. However, I loved the CGI sequences that blended history with the movie events. Basically, due to the source material being ill-suited to the movie format, the best this movie was going to be was a 7/10. Casting Tom Hanks, a great actor, seemed to have been a mistake, as he didn't show the passion of the novel's Robert Langdon and simply looked out of place in the movie.