Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Okay, this has been driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!! Can anybody tell me where Megan-Fox.net found the picture that they're using in their current layout of her in her Leila get up for Jonah Hex? I've been searching and searching and I can't find them! :(

They're production pics from Jonah Hex that technically haven't been released yet I think, as I've routinely checked a few sites looking for them. They'll pop up sooner or later I guess :\

wich doctor did her lips????.. (no offence -to the believers she hasnt had a lip-job..)

trust me she did.!!. and

He did a great job.. thats how a lip-job should be..

fab!

she became far more pretty and more classy later on.. early days, looking trashy and not very pretty.

(my opinion)

you go girl!

wich doctor did her lips????.. (no offence -to the believers she hasnt had a lip-job..)

trust me she did.!!. and

He did a great job.. thats how a lip-job should be..

fab!

she became far more pretty and more classy later on.. early days, looking trashy and not very pretty.

(my opinion)

you go girl!

Thanks for the information Sherlock!

^ It's not a movie that will win an Oscar, but I think it's quite nice. Loved Megan and Amanda in the movie, they played well the characters. And, to me, it's not scary at all, it's more of an adventure/action than horror, for me. (and it has a little comedy, but I don't consider it a comedy, sorry )

I suggest, if you rent it, don't expect 'the best film ever made', and you'll have yourself a nice movie to pass the time. :hehe:

^ I thought the action wasn't very good either; it was the special effects that were impressive, but I'm one of those old-fashioned and increasingly small number of people who doesn't think great CGI means a great movie. :ermm:

But that reminds me one of the funniest parodies South Park has ever done:

sorry if repost

Megan Fox New Lips

Looks like our mini league Angelina Jolie found something special under the Christmas Tree this time! A Botox dose for her (already) carefully crafted lips!

Megan Fox went out hiding a month ago and now she resurfaced (kind of) looking fuller, smoother and noticeably more Botox-friendly than before! Do you think she’ll ever stop her Angelina becoming? (photos via)

untitled.bmp

untitled.bmp

^ It's not a movie that will win an Oscar, but I think it's quite nice. Loved Megan and Amanda in the movie, they played well the characters. And, to me, it's not scary at all, it's more of an adventure/action than horror, for me. (and it has a little comedy, but I don't consider it a comedy, sorry )

I suggest, if you rent it, don't expect 'the best film ever made', and you'll have yourself a nice movie to pass the time. :hehe:

Hm, ok thanks! :hehe:

Megan Fox's Slim "Secret

Megan Fox and Fergie have been named two of the worst offenders when it comes to celebrities dishing out false diet secrets with vinegar being their method of choice. Megan Fox recently said:

"It just cleanses out your system entirely. It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight from your menstrual cycle and all that, it gets rid of it really fast. I'm not one for dieting or exercising, ’cause I'm lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while ’cause of the amount of sugar I take in."

o.O

No Megs, its called cocaine... not vinegar