Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

her face looks pretty as always, just don't get why she has her legs open in most of them (N) <_<

For us to have a good look at her Brazilian wax! It's important when u are a girl!

I did not even notice the "open legs" before you mentioned it!

I am way too innocent...

post-19830-1257529980_thumb.jpg

Megan Fox hates women. And vice versa.

On women hating her:

"Women tear each other apart. Girls think I'm a slut, and I've been in the same relationship since I was 18. The problem is, if they think you're attractive, you're either stupid or a whore or a dumb whore. The instinct among girls is to attack the jugular."

On Jennifer's Body bombing:

"The movie is about a man-eating, cannibalistic lesbian cheerleader, and that pretty much eliminates middle America. It's obviously a girl-power movie, but it's also about how scary girls are. Girls can be a nightmare."

On... I honestly don't what the fuck she's talking about:

"I've learned that being a celebrity is like being a sacrificial lamb. At some point, no matter how high the pedestal that they put you on, they're going to tear you down. And I created a character as an offering for the sacrifice. I'm not willing to give my true self up. It's a testament to my real personality that I would go so far as to make up another personality to give to the world. The reality is, I'm hidden amongst all the insanity. Nobody can find me."

I hate to admit it, ladies, but Megan Fox is right: You're an insecure bag of catty.

*reads memo about attracting more female readers to the site*

BITCH, STOP STEALING BOYFRIENDS WITH YOUR TATTOOS! I'LL KILL YOU! [insert something about shoes and/or not knowing how to drive here.]