Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

The painting was in the house where Rick, Carl and Michonne was staying. When Michonne was "visiting" the house she saw that painting on a wall along with painting of sunflower.

Oh yes, there it was! Now I remember. Thanks!

Yeah classified... Have you seen or heard about the CIA or the NSA or the president of the united states lately mullet boy?

Douchebag!

:rofl:

I still want to have hopes that he's not a complete liar because I want to know how the hell this whole thing started/happened.

^^Ask "the French" drapeau-france5.gif Season first: The Dr at the CDC building said to Rick "the French almost find it -what caused the epidemic- before everything went bad" (something like that) Wasn't that much classified on season one.

drapeau-france5.gifdrapeau-france5.gifdrapeau-france5.gifdrapeau-france5.gif

vive la france!

I don't know what will happen at Terminus, but I do know there was some heavy foreshadowing earlier this season to suggest that the woman they met there at the end of the last episode is no good.

post-722-0-1446085397-87973_thumb.jpg

I think she's the girl in the rocking chair, not the woman at the terminus.

Look at this picture (thanks to the one who realized it ) :

2757901557617614434561966464116342565n.jpg

^^Ask "the French" drapeau-france5.gif Season first: The Dr at the CDC building said to Rick "the French almost find it -what caused the epidemic- before everything went bad" (something like that) Wasn't that much classified on season one.

drapeau-france5.gifdrapeau-france5.gifdrapeau-france5.gifdrapeau-france5.gif

vive la france!

Oh I forgot that  :laugh:

Yeah... classified... This mullet guy is weird to say the least.

These 'Walking Dead' Stars Will Be Series Regulars for Season 5

post-42953-0-1446085399-09516_thumb.jpg

Three cast members from The Walking Dead have been promoted to series regulars for the upcoming fifth season!

Alanna Masterson, who plays Tara, and Christian Serratos, who plays Rosita, are two of the actors more familiar to audiences right now who have been promoted, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The other actor is Andrew J. West, whose character Gareth was first introduced during last night’s season finale as the leader of the possibly cannibalistic community Terminus.

“Seeing Gareth and Rick and the people of Terminus and our survivors go head-to-head is going to be interesting,” exec producer/comics creator Robert Kirkman told THR. “There is a very deep, dark and storied history to Terminus and how these people came to be that will be revealed in season five.”

The season finale episode delivered 15.7 million viewers last night to become the most watched finale of the series’ history!

http://www.justjared.com/2014/03/31/these-walking-dead-stars-will-be-series-regulars-for-season-5/

I know this show requires an awful lot of suspension of disbelief, but a group of cannibals numbering in - at least - a couple of dozen seems a bit far-fetched.

When they had this story line in the comics, I believe that the cannibal group only numbered six guys, and they lived in a very remote area of the forest.

The show has always changed things up, with Gareth becoming a series regular next season and with the promise of them telling us how Terminus came to be, I'm sure it will make sense. 

And Stormbringer - I haven't read all the comics, my boyfriend has The Walking Dead compendium 1 and 2 which only goes up to issue #96; I've browsed through them a few times, and some online as well when I can find them.

I don't know if you guys saw it, but when Rick is stepping into the train, he looks on the floor and sees baby formula... A message to us about Carole, Judith and Tyreese already arrived at the terminus? And have u heard people screaming "help" when the group were running to escape the shooting (after they went into the creepy chamber with the candles) Also all the skinned human skeletons rick sees while running?

^ They could be, I hope not though, I'm hoping they come to save the day.

But what Rick saw wasn't baby formula it was powdered milk which isn't the same as baby formula - it's just a way of preserving milk for a long period of time.