Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

• 2 weeks later...

*hint* Guys if you don't want a disease to spread in the prison and around: wash you damn hands, damn body, damn clothes and the damn prison itself!!! Oh and a pig is not supposed to live in its own shit and is not supposed to eat compost wastes and worms. And when you kill a walker, think about -Oh I don't know?- go take a shower after it's done?!

I know, it's a damn Apocalypse but live it smelling soap  (Y) 

'Walking Dead' Renewed for Season Five by AMC

Awesome news for all of the fans of The Walking Dead – the show has been renewed for a fifth season by AMC!

The news was pretty much inevitable as the zombie series has established itself as the number one show across all television networks. The season four premiere hit a record high of 16.1 million viewers.

“We are very happy to make what has to be one of the most anti-climactic renewal announcements ever:The Walking Dead is renewed for a fifth season,” said Charlie Collier, AMC president in a statement. “This is a show that has erased traditional distinctions between cable and broadcast. Its expanding base of passionate fans has grown every season, most recently – and most notably – with the season four premiere earlier this month, which broke viewership records for the series and became the biggest non-sports telecast in cable history. On behalf of the incredible team on both sides of the camera, thank you to the fans and here’s to more Dead.”

http://www.justjared.com/2013/10/29/walking-dead-renewed-for-season-five-by-amc/

obviously :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
"The Walking Dead" Spin Off Is Official!

Variety reports that AMC announced Monday morning that it is developing a companion series to its hit show, “The Walking Dead.”

The proposed new series would come from “Walking Dead” comics creator Robert Kirkman and executive producers Gale Anne Hurd and Dave Alpert.

The companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.

"The Walking Dead" Spinoff Could Be A Prequel

Since AMC officially announced plans for a spinoff to “The Walking Dead”, speculation has run ramped as to what they’ll do with the new series. For one, they need a brand new writing staff, and better actors (especially considering how good the characters are in the Robert Kirkman comic).

According to TVLine there’s increasing buzz that the offshoot will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it. This seems like the obvious choice, although that would make me wonder what the “end game” would be (what’s the overall arc?)

In addition, IGN caught up with series creator Robert Kirkman, who reveals some early insight into what we may see in the new series he promises won’t be “selling out”.

It’s a really different location with completely different people, so we are going to see an entirely different corner of the ‘Walking Dead’ world,” Kirkman explains. “It definitely won’t be set in Georgia, I can at least say that.

It’s important to us that this show exists on its own. The spinoff has to be a show worthy of existing, or else we’ve all sold out. So that’s something we’re all working hard towards doing, and I think we can pull it off. I think that the ideal situation is, when you’re watching the spinoff, you’re like, “Wow, this is a really awesome show.” The whole other show doesn’t need to exist for this show to be cool and stand on its own.

• 3 weeks later...

Epic last episode. When Michonne killed Philippe the psychopath, i jumped on my coach to applause. Best.moment.ever.

I am sure about one thing, Carole did not kill the 2 people. She knows who killed them and protect that person (My bet is on the little girl who fed the walkers with rats)

and, as much as i love TWD

4790081454729101520627342310541851022184n.jpg

THIS IS SO TRUE^^ :laugh:

Epic last episode. When Michonne killed Philippe the psychopath, i jumped on my coach to applause. Best.moment.ever.

I am sure about one thing, Carole did not kill the 2 people. She knows who killed them and protect that person (My bet is on the little girl who fed the walkers with rats)