Bellazon

The Walking Dead

Prettyphile

^ 4th season has been already announced. 16 episodes starting in October.

In general I liked this season. This last episode was interesting I would say, though I was kind of hoping that someone would finally kill the damn Governor.

Also hated the kid. It remind me too of a "little governor", or a "little Shane".

Considering how the story was developed on these last episodes, 4th season should be a good one. At least it should have a good start.

The thing is that now the people in Woodberry (the ones stayed in Woodberry) know what the governor did, are they going to follow him into his vendetta? Sure Martinez and the other dude went with him but they really had too if they wanted to stay alive. How much damage the governor can do on his own?

I really regret Andrea. She was the girl we love to
:clobber:
because she was so intelligent but always doing the dumb choices. I am going to miss her

That people most likely will stay with Rick's group. I don't think they'll follow the governor again, now that the know the things he did.

And given that Martínez and the other guy are following him just to stay alive, and because of fear, the Governor's situation looks kind of delicate now.

Sure gonna miss Andrea too. Even with her bad decisions.

^I wonder whats gonna happen to the woodberry townspeople? I can't see rick carting that group around for long...I feel like something big is gonna happen in the first episode of season 4..

Also hated the kid. It remind me too of a "little governor", or a "little Shane".

I was thinking little shane? I mean think about it......Shane was Carls dad there for a little bit, and even after Rick came back, he'd leave all over again. Shane was kinda the only one who ever watched over that dang kid (I mean seriously? In a zombie apocalyptic world, you would think they would keep a close eye on the children :p ) So maybe Carl is taking after Shane, because he saw him as more of a father figure?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Last season's second half was rather weak...

ughh i think alot of us can agree on that.........the first half was reeeally good, exciting, action packed, dramatic, etc. I don't know what,but something definetly lacked in the second half.........maybe it was the absense of Rick?

Heres the cast on the new Entertainment Weekley. little carl :p :rofl:

post-42953-0-1446085376-17093_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085376-20944_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446085376-24237_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...