Bellazon

Best of Editorial Images.

I like the coloring and the overall concept however I find it a bit stiff and the guy creeps me out. Also the screen/door on the side detracts a bit from the picture, yes it's a clean palette to offset the rich golds and soft browns, but his face on the opposite side of the white expanse breaks it to much for my liking.

Same here only an extra deduction because the diva pose with someone looking the other way so close was kindof awkward to me too and I also really hate the dress and the gloves don't go with it on top of that so...

^ Thankyou Jennka :hug:

Voting Closed. The score for that Image is - 35.3

Best of Editorial Image Number 10- Caroline Trentini- Vogue US Nov 2008: "Just the Ten of us" by Spades24

post-34463-0-1446082641-61767_thumb.jpg

1- Vote on the model,clothing,photography,anything to do with the photo

2- You can vote three times (split it how you want).

3- Each photo will get a final score,and eventually will determine the rankings.

4- NEW RULE: Maximum of 20 voters, it's what ive been doing through the whole thing, so to make it fair, after 20 votes...the others will not be counted. only the first 20 votes apply, sorry.

5- START VOTING! :wave::flower: