Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

Well the first copycat is LadyGaga > Madonna

Christina was platinum way before Gaga was famous and she was wearing eccentric & shocking clothes & too much/awful make-up since her album "Dirty"... Who was Lady Gaga at that time?

She has one of the most beautiful voice when Gaga got just a nice voice... We can't say that Gaga is trying to copy Madonna on that one! :whistle: They are playing the same music? It's pop music so... yeah, nothing new under the sun!

The new Christina video sucks because showing "sex" just to show sex is kind of ridiculous (Just like lady Gaga videos) But

Her new album is amazing even if back to basics is for me her best album so far.

Yeah, but why Christina decided to turn to that eccentric style again, just now? She's obviously trying to win some of Lady GaGa's audience.

Pop music has many different forms, yet GaGa's and Christina's styles are nowadays very similar (disco-pop/electro-pop). It's no coincidence.

• 2 weeks later...

So basically like 2 years ago, i watched this program on mtv where Xtina was in a NYC taxi...and they would have people go into the cab( not knowing who was in there) and you would see thier reactions when they find out xtina is in the front seat. Great idea and highly amusing! :laugh:

- This is all i could find of the show, which lasted 30mins :)

- So funny! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...