Bellazon

Christina Aguilera
Thumbnail

Nebucadnezar

• 2 weeks later...
I feel like shes wasting a beautiful voice w/ this awful crap shes got out now. Everything doesn't have to be out SEX ppl. but sex does sell thats for sureee

I dont think she was doing it for that reason, i think she wanted to do something out of the norm, not like her usual that people are used to, the sweet retro 40's pinup thing was what she did for a bit, and now she did a FLIP FLOP, and got peoples attention, all be it good bad, or simply SHOCKED :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's fine, but the thing is, she's already done that before. Yeah, we remember the dirrrty Xtina... It seems like she has to resort to sex again to boost her popularity. Not that there's anything wrong with that :p Anyway, take a look at the new J-Lo video. Sex, sex, sex... Lady, you're already 40, hold your horses :laugh:

I must say, i still find it ahrd to beleive this is Christina. it’s not just using sex to sell, this is more raunchier and, like LMS said, more towards the s&m stuff.

Honestly, when I first saw her in the vid I thought it was Lady Gaga. but thius is a copycat business, and what works for one person becomes fair game for everyone.

Nice observation, Lu. I didn't spot the similarity to Lady GaGa. This might also explain J-Lo's newest clip, also very raunchy and provocative. They all just keep ripping off one another's style.

I always find it funny how so many performers try to reinvent themselves to stay on top, yet the bands that have had the longest careers are usually the ones that stay true to their original "look". The Stones, Aerosmith, KISS, Madonna, hell even the 2agles; they've all stayed true to their music and kept the same image (more or less) for decades and are still some of the biggest names in music.

did you just mention madonna. lol she always changes.

Lolllll, true, but that is kind of how she stays the same, by changing. if that makes sense. And underneth it all though, Madonna still strutted and had that same kick-ass mentality to her. She was the trend setter, not the follower.

And now Christina is really coming udner fire by critics who are calling ehr a Gaga copycat. This may end up doing more harm than good for her.

well in my humble opinion i feel like christina has a great voice but it really bothers me when she dissed mariah carey for days with the promotion of her last album and then she finally apologised. i feel like she has a sour mood sometimes towards other female singers. alot of girls have great voices and dont have a sassy attitude like she can at times.