Bellazon

Bellazon Fan Hall of Fame/Super Fan Directory

I'll address all this when I get back but I forgot to say I might be able to induct myself after all :ninja: . I will induct myself on behalf of Gemma Ward :blush: . Yeah she isn't a super sex kitten or a vixen of men's wildest dreams or even likely hung on boy's lockers, but I'll tell you what she is. She's a special little sprite in editorials and runway both. She's the reason I got into fashion in the first place. I by chance picked up a voge and her Flight of Fancy editorial showed me that fashion was or could be art and I looked her up and got into more of her work and have been a proud fan since :) . I love you Gemma :cry: :cry2: !!! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:cry: Joe, Gemma, our precious thing, what happened to her? :( yeah, she wants to be an actress now, but we don't get any news about her these days :/

And I feel the same way about her, she's one of the reasons I got into modelling, too :)

Oh Layla :blush::cry::pinch::ninja::hug: .

:rofl: I'll have to ask an administrator first, but I sure want to :nicole: :ninja: .

Good, because we already almost lost this thread, like, twice. :cain:

:rofl: I think I'll just move it back to GBD for the time being :ninja: . At least until I start updating the list...

Oops, that's weird I forgot to put the people from the special aknowledgements on the directory :rofl::ninja: . I'll fix that :ninja: .

Here's some other off the top of my head...

Blom (Doutzen Kroes)

doutzen37 (Doutzen Kroes)

DADUM (Doutzen Kroes)

Wild Horse (Gisele)

Punk (Nikki Taylor)

dizzymisslizzy (Natasha Poly)

Miss Parker (Renee Simonsen)

~Moofins~ (Andi Muise)

Lisa-1 (Bridgette Bardot)

Theron (Irina Sheik)

Kayleigh (Alessandra Ambrossio)

Tyra Lover (Tyra Banks)

I'm sure Bianca Balti has some but I've never been to her thread :ninja: .

And Adriana, Laetitia and Bar have a lot of course :laugh: .

Not the eyes :pinch: , they were already there :ninja: , though I now notice I just forgot to head the Js with a J :ninja: . Pretty, spades, xxonxx, sure thing :heythere: . I just looked up Pretty is the all-time poster of Josie's thread and I forgot to put moiselles and Lady Fatale down for Bianca...

I must also add that Phenobarbie is probably the greatest model defender on Bellazon. If you insult Josie she can't lose :rofl: .

Joe , thanks for putting me on the list, however i am very sad that my first letter of my name is not a capital. not cool.. im gonna go off and cry now.
^But isn't that how you choose to 'display' it? :ermm:

You should be thankful Joe's actually typed it as read - he's been bastardizing my name since 'Day 1' (and has continued in that fine tradition on this directory too!!! post-11221-0-1446078266-95795_thumb.gif).

Oops, that's weird I forgot to put the people from the special aknowledgements on the directory :rofl::ninja: . I'll fix that :ninja: .

Wild Horse (Gisele)

Isn't her username Wild Rose? :mellow:

Wild Horse (Gisele)

Isn't her username Wild Rose? :mellow:

:rofl: