Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

6 hours ago, pamp_lusa said:

I know this is nobody's business but I can't be the only one who thinks her boyfriend is bearding, there's something fishy about this relationship, you can smell it from here

same. i used to like their relationship, but it looks weird to me now... i feel like he doesn't ''love'' her or something like that, but this is my opinion based on public pictures that i've seen, so it means nothing. the way he looks at her... it's like if he was looking a tree. but as long as she's happy with him, it's okay and i don't care

That’s the most ridiculous thing that I’ve read... sara his beard? Really! Lol he honestly seems like someone who’s not comfortable in front of the camera, and he seems very reserved. You can’t tell anything about someone’s relationship just by seeing photos! Not everyone is a love puke fest like Josephine and Alex 

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

same. i used to like their relationship, but it looks weird to me now... i feel like he doesn't ''love'' her or something like that, but this is my opinion based on public pictures that i've seen, so it means nothing. the way he looks at her... it's like if he was looking a tree. but as long as she's happy with him, it's okay and i don't care

Clout...

Okay, let me put it this way without giving away any details. This dude walked away from a loving marriage (not getting into why), but I would 1000032329442340% put money on it being for clout, and vagina.

Now, that's not to say their relationship hasn't developed into something more real... but in beginning.... not so much.

But yeah I agree, he seems off.

8 hours ago, pamp_lusa said:

I know this is nobody's business but I can't be the only one who thinks her boyfriend is bearding

I don't think Sara would need to be someone's beard. She's too successful in her own right and he is not famous enough to offer any publicity for her (which is usually an important part of bearding).

Dude just looks like he has a resting bitch face.

Ok I saw the discussion in my followed topic previews and was about to come in here to roll my eyes, but after seeing the world's most awkward red carpet kiss pictures. :rofl: Maybe he really just hates red carpets (but then why did he bother attending tbh) but he looks like he's being held at gunpoint. 

16 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Okay, let me put it this way without giving away any details. This dude walked away from a loving marriage (not getting into why), but I would 1000032329442340% put money on it being for clout, and vagina.

Now, that's not to say their relationship hasn't developed into something more real... but in beginning.... not so much.

But yeah I agree, he seems off.

How do you know he was in a loving marriage? No one knows what’s behind close doors... and no ones leave a marriage just for vagina! , they cheat for vagina sure, but they don’t leave a loving perfect marriage just to go get some vagina!  They been together for like almost 4 years, they wouldn’t be together if they didn’t love each other. 

Dude just seems like he hates taking photos or is not comfortable taking photos.. and maybe he does it for her, who knows? We don’t know anything, and you are basing their all relationship based on some akward photos? Lol he’s not famous nor an actor, or model or whatever, I’m sure he just doesn’t know what to do when taking photos, and probably has a resting bitch face. 

15 minutes ago, star2011 said:

How do you know he was in a loving marriage? No one knows what’s behind close doors... and no ones leave a marriage just for vagina! , they cheat for vagina sure, but they don’t leave a loving perfect marriage just to go get some vagina!  They been together for like almost 4 years, they wouldn’t be together if they didn’t love each other. 

Dude just seems like he hates taking photos or is not comfortable taking photos.. and maybe he does it for her, who knows? We don’t know anything, and you are basing their all relationship based on some akward photos? Lol he’s not famous nor an actor, or model or whatever, I’m sure he just doesn’t know what to do when taking photos, and probably has a resting bitch face. 

Because I'm connected to someone who is closely connected to his ex wife

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Because I'm connected to someone who is closely connected to his ex wife.

Sure, and just because she thought she was in a loving relationship, doesn’t mean he was... 

anyway this conversation is stupid. Lol the only people that need to like each other is them! Everyone else’s opinions really don’t matter