Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

22 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

am i the only one that thinks she's making a mistake focusing on her acting career/skills? i mean it's okay if she wanna improve her skills, but if she's gonna ignore her modelling career... i hope she doesn't

I disagree. If she wants to be taken seriously as an actress one day she might as well put on the hard work now. It is not like she's ignoring her modelling career. She has big contracts- VS, Armani beauty and Maracoon oil. She is at a point of her career where she can choose not to work as much. And it is not like editorials and covers pay anyways.

16 hours ago, clau17 said:

MET?

It could be.

Last time Armani was at event was in 2008. Since then, last time I think it dress someone was Amal Clooney, when she hosted the event along with Anna Wintour.

If Sara is going, she will go with Armani. She isn't connect to other brand as others models who attended the event.

If she goes with Armani, it's because they bought tablet at event we will see Barbara Palvin and Cate Blanchett also there.

On 5/4/2019 at 6:28 PM, jessicanicole said:

Armani would be the obvious link but nothing they’ve put out seems to fit the theme. I’d love to see her in Moschino and really embrace the camp element. 

Off course it is. She isn't connect to any other house.

These are designers confirmed until now:

Tom Ford
Donatella Versace
Miuccia Prada
Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli
Givenchy’s Clare Waight Keller

Gucci's creative director Alessandro Michele

Sara will be part of 54th issue of Numero Russia along with Devon and Lais.