Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

On 5/7/2019 at 3:20 AM, pamp_lusa said:

it's not the most flattering dress, plus as far as the theme goes, doesn't hit the nail on the head either. I'm a wee bit disappointed tbh, she could've done much much better

Same.

If she had done something far more extravagant and over top with her hair. Some kind hairstyle where her hair would go up for example or full of waves, she would have nailed it.

Great to see her on the MET and happy to see that Anna Wintour finds her relevant to be in it.

It's already 3rd time Greg Swales and Sara work together.

talking about the met, she gave a interview when she came to spain and said this:

Stilo: Estabas guapísima en la Gala MET. ¿Cómo es el proceso de preparación en estos eventos? ¿Eliges tú el diseñador o son ellos quiénes te llaman para pedirte que luzcas sus diseños?
S. S.: En este caso yo fui directa a August Getty Atelier. Nos reunimos para ver qué me iba a poner en la Gala MET y elegimos juntos el diseño.

stilo: you were amazing at the met gala. how is the preparation process of these events? do you choose the designer or are they who call you to ask you to wear their designs?

sara: in this case, i went to august getty atelier. we met to see what i was going to wear for the met gala and we chose the style

sorry if the translation is bad ,,

does this mean she wasn't invited but she paid to go? or was she invited but not by a designer?