Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Is it possible that she didn't walk the calzedonia show because of her angel contract??

100%. I'm pretty sure that's why she and Calzedonia are done with each other, especially since VS is trying to hit Europe

Sara by Tony Kim #Gucci

Source : Team Sara Sampaio

zaa801.jpg zaa802.jpg zaa803.jpg zaa804.jpg

what is it for? Anybody knows?

Based on the make-up I would risk It's for Stella Magazine. I love those. She looks different in every single one. Gorgeous!
You're right that was the photographer and the make up artist was Gucci westman. I love it too. She looks super high fashion.

Is it possible that she didn't walk the calzedonia show because of her angel contract??

100%. I'm pretty sure that's why she and Calzedonia are done with each other, especially since VS is trying to hit Europe

yup! I think it's great! she's great at swuimsuit shots so she'll do great with VS Swim!

Sara by Tony Kim #Gucci

Source : Team Sara Sampaio

zaa801.jpg zaa802.jpg zaa803.jpg zaa804.jpg

what is it for? Anybody knows?
Based on the make-up I would risk It's for Stella Magazine. I love those. She looks different in every single one. Gorgeous!
You're right that was the photographer and the make up artist was Gucci westman. I love it too. She looks super high fashion.

Yes it's for stella telegraph! I love this shots, she looks so stunning and those cheekbones are so so so beautiful! She is on her way to the beauty contract, this is just amazing :D Still cannot believe that Sara is an angel already!! So happy!