Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Nina looks beautiful in the pictures but who the hell got to pick the swimsuits? They're ugly as hell and I'm not feeling the obviously fake background, hope the rest of the editorial is better

Love her for Body Central though, she makes the clothes look totally pretty but then you go to the store and it's a whole different story :laugh:

I really love the Lovecat pics! :drool:

It's true that they look quite artificial and are heavily photoshopped, but it looks amazing this time (unlike those SI pics...)

You know, the SI pics were supposed to look natural and soft, that's why the heavy Photoshop looked crappy.

But this time, the whole Lovecat shoot is supposed to be retro and a little bit extravagant and comic-like.

They kinda remind me of Sin City (style-wise) :) That's why it looks great!

I really love the Lovecat pics! :drool:

It's true that they look quite artificial and are heavily photoshopped, but it looks amazing this time (unlike those SI pics...)

You know, the SI pics were supposed to look natural and soft, that's why the heavy Photoshop looked crappy.

But this time, the whole Lovecat shoot is supposed to be retro and a little bit extravagant and comic-like.

They kinda remind me of Sin City (style-wise) :) That's why it looks great!

I'm interested to see if Nina's going to become a model for Mary Kay. The sign she's holding in one looks to be a new campaign for them.

Or maybe they were just a sponser, I don't know. It was a surprise for me to see the MK logo behind her.

The recent pics...oh my! She's fit looking. :gocho:

I'm interested to see if Nina's going to become a model for Mary Kay. The sign she's holding in one looks to be a new campaign for them.

Or maybe they were just a sponser, I don't know. It was a surprise for me to see the MK logo behind her.

The recent pics...oh my! She's fit looking. :gocho:

miami swim week , unfortunetely i dont think Nina is gonna walk there Jennka :)

th_79424e202837797.png/monthly_07_2012/post-49177-0-1446095659-55878_thumb.png" data-fileid="3972830" alt="post-49177-0-1446095659-55878_thumb.png" data-ratio="69.3">

miami swim week , unfortunetely i dont think Nina is gonna walk there Jennka :)

th_79424e202837797.png/monthly_07_2012/post-3761-0-1446095667-77616_thumb.png" data-fileid="3973025" alt="post-3761-0-1446095667-77616_thumb.png" data-ratio="69.3">

Oh, why not? :(