Bellazon

Favorite Disney or General Animated Movie or TV Songs

Joe > Average

I'll send you a PM azgirl :p .

And yeah, wolf, these are the songs I had in mind for Group 1 of Part 2...(other of the most recognized)

Under the Sea

Be Our Guest

Never Had a Friend Like Me

Kiss the Girl

The Sound of Music

Someday My Prince Will Come

So This Is Love

Once Upon a Dream

@ Baron, brilliant choice indeed, haven't heard that one (Y) .

@ Mike, that's definitely one of my favorites (Y).

@ azgirl, I didn't forget about the PM :p . Just wasn't sure which question to ask and how to make it make the most sense :ninja: . I'm starting to lean toward just starting the thread over as a "Favorite Animinated Movie or Show Songs" Thread :ninja: . Because on one hand its a crime to not equally acknowledge equally great songs from lesser known scenes and movies and on the other hand there's so many songs from so many years and then on the other hand, most voters automatically gravitate toward what has the most sentimental childhood feelings rather than assessing what songs are the best in the same way they would for any other genere. And with this demographic, obviously anything pre Little Mermaid is a huge underdog no matter how good it may be. So maybe its best to start it over as a general discussion :) .

• 6 months later...

Well let me take this opportunity to generally discuss :ninja:

I love everything from Alice in Wonderland. Best animated movie ever :heart::heart:

And just an aside - check out this amazing sample mix by a guy that goes by the name Pogo.

He makes these tunes using only little grabs of a particular movie.. he's done a bunch of other awesome ones (eg. Terminator 2, Up, Hook, ...)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...