Bellazon

Musicians CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

FINAL & 3rd to 16th POSITIONS:

1-2 Beyonce Knowles (vs Vanessa Hudgens - ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME? :blink: gosh!!!)

3-4 Alicia Keys

5-6 Shakira Mebarak

7-8 Nelly Furtado

9-10 Natalie Imbruglia

11-12 Taylor Swift

13-14 Kylie Minogue

15-16 Nicole Scherzinger

1-2 Vanessa Hudgens (a whole league will be a joke if Beyonce wins. :yuckky: :laugh: )

I might be wrong, but isn´t this Musicians champions league? :blink: I guess....you know, championship of people who actually CAN sing?

If yes, then Beyonce has to win. If no, and this is a championship of cute childish faces that cannot sing nor act, then Vanessa Hudgy Bear should win and if she won´t win in this case, it would be really a joke :yes:

:dance:

1-2 Vanessa Hudgens (a whole league will be a joke if Beyonce wins. :yuckky: :laugh: )

I might be wrong, but isn´t this Musicians champions league? :blink: I guess....you know, championship of people who actually CAN sing?

LMAO

The fact that she's just plastered all over magazines, wins all the awards and is just being rammed down our throats doesn't mean that she actually has some looks and talent, does it?

She has a massive tank arse , and dances like a retard who has overdosed on methamphetamine.

Do I think she is a talentless moron? Yes!

I guess you haven't checked this post yet? :whistle:

This is supposed to be a contest about who's the prettiest, hottest... not who's the best singer.

They tried to make me include Amy Winehouse, and I said noooo, nooo, nooooo... :p

Beyawnsay is just about the same sexiness level as Winehouse IMHO. :laugh: On the other hand, Winehouse actually has some talent.

I respect your right to not like her. But in terms of talent, Beyonce' has much more power and range (at least 3.5 octaves) than Amy Winehouse and has been writing music for over 10 years. But if you think Vanessa Hudgens is in a league with either in terms of talent... :/ ...Vanessa can't sing an entire sentence on key, has a weak timbre and has no power or range. And I'm not knocking her for that as Cassie is the same and she's one of my favorites and my favorite (Rihanna's voice isn't stellar per se), its just reality the reality being that the quality and worth of others is not measured by how much we like them :) .

LMAO

The fact that she's just plastered all over magazines, wins all the awards and is just being rammed down our throats doesn't mean that she actually has some looks and talent, does it?

She has a massive tank arse , and dances like a retard who has overdosed on methamphetamine.

Do I think she is a talentless moron? Yes!

I guess you haven't checked this post yet? :whistle:

This is supposed to be a contest about who's the prettiest, hottest... not who's the best singer.

They tried to make me include Amy Winehouse, and I said noooo, nooo, nooooo... :p

Beyawnsay is just about the same sexiness level as Winehouse IMHO. :laugh: On the other hand, Winehouse actually has some talent.

Joe, thank you :hug:

And you, you mad-I-love-Vanessa-and-Zac-fan, I won´t talk to you anymore. My doctor once told me - never talk to a moron. He will cast you down on his level and defeat you there with his/her moroness.

:evil:

And yes, Amy HAS a talent...but I don´t get why Amy isn´t here (when it goes to beauty) and Vanessa IS?? This world is crazy. :whistle:

:rofl:

It's about who we find most beautiful, yes, but there's something in the subconscious of everybody that gives the best singers a bit more...

It happens the same with actresses, models... so we finally vote considering it all, though the main feature should still be beauty.

1 or 2 more votes, please??? :)