Bellazon

Musicians CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

But this is not a contest about who we find most beautiful? :unsure:

I do not understand lol! :laugh:

I did vote Beyonce based on looks only :p . I responded to a comment about talent, that doesn't mean I factor in talent :p . Even though she's not my favorite beauty, I thought Alsou was (with makeup) the most beautiful in the comp and I'd vote for her if she was here and she definitely wasn't the most talented. And I would have voted Cassie over Beyonce' and she's definitely one of the least talented.

It's about who we find most beautiful, yes, but there's something in the subconscious of everybody that gives the best singers a bit more...

It happens the same with actresses, models... so we finally vote considering it all, though the main feature should still be beauty.

I never give extra points for talent :persuazn: ! Though the average voter will break the tie with talent if the looks are close :hehe: .

FINAL & 3rd-16th POSITIONS RESULTS:

1-2 Beyonce Knowles vs Vanessa Hudgens 16-9

3-4 Carrie Underwood vs Alicia Keys 10-15

5-6 Hilary Duff vs Shakira Mebarak 10-15

7-8 Nelly Furtado vs Shania Twain 13-12

9-10 Natalie Imbruglia vs Christina Milian 12-13

11-12 Jennifer Lopez vs Taylor Swift 11-14

13-14 Katie Melua vs Kylie Minogue 7-18

15-16 Holly Valance vs Nicole Scherzinger 11-13

The awards:

historybzmu1.png

I don't really know who deserves the revelation award, I'd give it to Carrie Underwood (I did not know her before the contest) or Vanessa Hudgens because of her 2nd place.

What would you do?

And the final standings of the first 32:

top32bzmu1.png

Great job as usual :wave: !

I don't really know who deserves the revelation award, I'd give it to Carrie Underwood (I did not know her before the contest) or Vanessa Hudgens because of her 2nd place.

What would you do?

Revelation is relative I would say. Over here Carrie Underwood is huge partially because she is the most successful artist to come from American Idol (the most successful show over here). For me Katie Melua would be my personal revelation because I've never heard of her ever, but she's probably huge in Europe? Christina Millian is a C list star over here but is big in Cuba, so it depends on where you're from. If Carrie is a revelation to you that's good enough :) .

Aggghhh I'm mad at Beyonce & Vanessa & Aliiiicia :angry: :angry: hahahaha just kidding!!

Great job as usual :wave: !

What would you do?

Revelation is relative I would say. Over here Carrie Underwood is huge partially because she is the most successful artist to come from American Idol (the most successful show over here). For me Katie Melua would be my personal revelation because I've never heard of her ever, but she's probably huge in Europe? Christina Millian is a C list star over here but is big in Cuba, so it depends on where you're from. If Carrie is a revelation to you that's good enough :) .

Carrie is the best ever-ever-ever-ever :laugh: she's my personal fave singer of the whole wide world :heart::wub::laugh:

Yep, it's very relative, but Katie Melua's final position is not very unexpected cause I placed her straight in the groups, however Carrie Underwood started her participation in the 1st round and she's reached the 4th position, after beating for example Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Norah Jones, Holly Valance and Hilary Duff, so I believe her results have more merit. To me, she's clearly the most unexpected in the TOP 10 positions.

:guitar: "He's a good time, Cowboy Casanova leaning up against the record machiiiine.... post-24797-0-1446185269-1326_thumb.gif :) ."

:heart:He looks like a cool driink of water but he's candy.coated misery :guitar: :laugh:

Yep, it's very relative, but Katie Melua's final position is not very unexpected cause I placed her straight in the groups, however Carrie Underwood started her participation in the 1st round and she's reached the 4th position, after beating for example Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera, Norah Jones, Holly Valance and Hilary Duff, so I believe her results have more merit. To me, she's clearly the most unexpected in the TOP 10 positions.

I just noticed this competition & when I saw Carrie I never thought she was gonna be THAT high :laugh:

:rofl::hug: @ azcrazy :hug:

BEYONCEEE shake you ass, shake your ass like me :dance:

:rofl:

:blush:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

i165888_JoeAverage.gif

made by lisa-1

Yeah, well that makes sense :yes: . Though as a side note she has more pages here than Katy Perry, Holly Valance and Norah Jones combined with her popularity is only growing atm. Way more than Norah Jones (only has 4 pages despite being one of the first Singer threads ever here). Hilary Duff was a strong victory, though they probably broke the tie with the voice, Christina Aguilera was a real upset though she's not as popular here as she once was...

It'll probably be hard to do a second version I guess since (unlike models, and even actresses) only a handful are popular, but then you could do an "Outsider Contest" type system with only those with 5 or less pages :hehe: . But great job anyway :) .